Post pics of Cotto's wife's Whams.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Great pic. She's fine as May wine.

I remember her at the first Cotto /Margarito weigh in she was a brick house.

Comment

It's a shame but that woman looks like a transvestite now. She was quite pretty when she was natural but now she looks garish and unappealing with way too much make-up and general artificiality. Reminds me of an old woman using all artificial methods to look young again. Almost enough to make you vomit, this **** is sad. Cotto should divorce her @ss asap and hook up with some young, fresh, natural meat. You only live once man,

Comment

old slut with a husband showing her **** to everyone, beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          She straight up dissed her man as he walked back to the locker room. She seemed pissed at him.
          Hopefully he saved that million+ he didn't pay GGG or the WBC because divorce lawyers are expensive.
          Anyone know what all that was about? Cotto just pissed he lost? Seemed like he had a similar deal with the Mayweather decision. Cotto isn't the best L taker.

Comment

Canelo's classy gf > Cotto's plastic golddigger beard

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
              old slut with a husband showing her **** to everyone, beautiful
              She been with him since 1998, slut I don't think so they're a genuine couple and so what she wants some plastic surgery they seem a decent pairing.

So in short definitely not the gold digger you're all accusing her of being.

Comment

She actually does look like a tranny, which makes her more hot.

I love transgenders with a huge rack. I'd love to put my hand up her dress and feel her big snake.

Comment

She been with him since 1998, slut I don't think so they're a genuine couple and so what she wants some plastic surgery they seem a decent pairing.
                  absolutely.
                  im still waiting for the pics from last night

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    She actually does look like a tranny, which makes her more hot.

I love transgenders with a huge rack. I'd love to put my hand up her dress and feel her big snake.

Comment

What's your problem?

I've dated plenty of Asian shemales, love them. I like Latina ones too but there's not many in the UK so i usually have to wait until i'm in USA for that.

I have no shame, it's just my preference. I like Women and very hot transgenders.

Comment

Working...
                      X