Cotto's Conditioning Coach: "Cottos Conditioning Is That Of A 25 Year Old"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto's Conditioning Coach: "Cottos Conditioning Is That Of A 25 Year Old"

Is on el vocero pr news paper.

After accepting that a few of his losses had more to do with plaster and "enhancements," Cotto's confidence gets a bump and he is bout to go beastin...

War Caguas Killa.

Comment

I hope he performs as he did against martinez so we can late to rest but "dem knees doe" excuse. We'll see.

But I do agree his loss to floyd and trout were substantially due to conditioning.

Comment

Mayweather was just faster than him, maybe this new beast could give MoneyMay problems, Martinez wasnt the same but Cottos punch timing was real good

MoneyMay should go for that 160lb title

Comment

He was fading in the second Margarito fight again and they knew that.

Who has he really proved his conditioning against since? Edwin Rodriguez? Sergio the cripple?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            He was fading in the second Margarito fight again and they knew that.

Who has he really proved his conditioning against since? Edwin Rodriguez? Sergio the cripple?
            Trout. He was robbed against Trout but no worries, Trout was robbed against Ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Trout. He was robbed against Trout but no worries, Trout was robbed against Ginger.
              he never had 12 round stamina and isn't if funny that guys in mid to late 30's are more cut now then when they were 20 like payweather and now kneeguel getting more stamina

Comment

I don't buy the conditioning excuse because the whole reason Diaz was supposed to be there was for his, "modern training techniques."

Comment

Cotto's washed up like sea shells man. No way a guy whos been battered as much as he has and as inactive as he is wins against a live dog. He gets out worked/out pointed. I hope he wins so that we get to see Canelo or GGG fold him like a beach chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                    Cotto's washed up like sea shells man. No way a guy whos been battered as much as he has and as inactive as he is wins against a live dog. He gets out worked/out pointed. I hope he wins so that we get to see Canelo or GGG fold him like a beach chair.

If Cotto is truly washed up, then a loss to the bigger GGG or Canelo means not a whole lot.

Props to Cotto for being the man to beat for both GGG and Canelo. Apparently, their legacy hinges on a win over a washed up Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X