Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be inducted into the NFL Hall Of Fame this year? Who will be snubbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerome Bettis does not deserve to get in, at no point was he the best or even top three at the position. Terrell Davis, despite a shortened career, was a monster at the position and had incredible seasons. Bettis was merely good.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Patriots cheated with the cameras in Spygate in that super bowl. The Patriots cheated to win their super bowls. Kurt warner is known for being the leader of the team known as The Greatest Show On Turf. He was also in a super bowl that was dubbed by many as the greatest super bowl ever, 2008-2009 Season Super Bowl, Cardinals vs Steelers. BTW You should watch a replay of that super bowl, you would be very entertained by it

He won the Super Bowl in 1999 with the Rams. Against the Titans. Titans were so close to winning that super bowl.
      Greatest ever? No.

But it's a top 10 game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Is that the guy that choked in the Superbowl to the Patriots?.
        The only reason the Patriots got to that super bowl was because of the Tuck Rule.

Comment

Wait i think i remember watching him on A Football Life.

I think i recalled the Rams played on some hilariously bad looking fruity pitch?. The kind of thing you'd play mini golf on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Greatest ever? No.

But it's a top 10 game.
            That game was ****in amazing, I remember being out of breath watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Jerome Bettis does not deserve to get in, at no point was he the best or even top three at the position. Terrell Davis, despite a shortened career, was a monster at the position and had incredible seasons. Bettis was merely good.
              Eh, I think he deserves to eventually get in - not this year, though.

I love Bettis - as I tend to favor the bigger power-backs who use the truck-stick, over the smaller, speedier backs who use the "juke-stick" (LOL - madden reference).

He was really fun to watch, lol despite punishing my Dolphins a time or two (but he also got his ass LIT UP by Zach Thomas a few times).

If he does get in, it will a combination of his stats, and because he is a very likable, popular, "blue-collar," "strong character" type of guy that a lot of these writers, and media people have man-crushes on.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                That game was ****in amazing, I remember being out of breath watching it.
                Was a great game, no doubt about it.

Comment

Zach Thomas, not on the lst this year, but I just have a gut feeling he will get snubbed for a long time - if he ever gets in. Heh, despite having comparable numbers to Ray Lewis...

ANd relating him to Jerome Bettis - go to 1:03 STOOD HIM UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Greatest ever? No.

But it's a top 10 game.
                    My favorite Super Bowl was the Ravens super bowl run where they beat 3 teams I hate. They beat the Donkeys, The Cheaters, and the Whiners

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      My favorite Super Bowl was the Ravens super bowl run where they beat 3 teams I hate. They beat the Donkeys, The Cheaters, and the Whiners
                      I have 5 to pick from.

Life is tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X