Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pac's lawyer investigation discover if Floyd is banned Arum and Koncz?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Pac's lawyer investigation discover if Floyd is banned Arum and Koncz?

A few days ago I read that members of Team Pacquiao were going to Vegas to meet face to face with Floyd with the intent to investigate whether or not Floyd was responsible from blocking and preventing Arum and Koncz from getting the fight done.

Has there been any news or word out there about this? Did Pac's lawyer find out if Floyd is blocking Arum and Koncz?

That was no pac lawyer just a paid guy from flood hype

He turned out to be fake and floyd hype were spreading lies again to protect their hero

Comment

i didn't think they would disclose anything so soon.

Comment

not at all. it put the focus on the main culprits. arum and his under the table buddy koncz.

Comment

Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
          A few days ago I read that members of Team Pacquiao were going to Vegas to meet face to face with Floyd with the intent to investigate whether or not Floyd was responsible from blocking and preventing Arum and Koncz from getting the fight done.

Has there been any news or word out there about this? Did Pac's lawyer find out if Floyd is blocking Arum and Koncz?
          What he found out was that Floyd has Yellow in him,has marbles for balls and a Vienna sausage as a pecker

Comment

Dont know but all the actions that followed led me to believe that was real

Comment

Working...
            X