No announcement yet.

Do You Believe In Ghost? Real or Fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    even great minds like stephen hawking never eliminates the possibility of such things.. anyone remember his oppressed fish theory?
    A few years ago, the city council of Monza, Italy, barred pet owners from keeping goldfish in curved bowls. This law was meant to protect the poor fish from a distorted nature of reality, since bent light might show them an odd portrayal of their surroundings.

Hawking and Mlodinow bring up the incident to make the point that it is impossible to know the true nature of reality. We think we have an accurate picture of what's going on, but how would we know if we were metaphorically living in a giant fishbowl of our own, since we would never be able to see outside our own point of view to compare?

here it is.

Comment

i dunno about the video... but what i know is that the human brain is an exceptional organ for pattern recognition...

an organ we rely upon to make sense out of things (even random ones) to fit a certain narrative most likely defined by jungian archetypes, culture, will to survive through evolution or even personal experiences and beliefs...

Comment

A kid leaning back on a chair then pretending to slip whilst leaning up against a wall.

Truly groundbreaking.
        Last edited by -Lowkey-; 03-20-2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Why is every one of these stories shot with a potato?

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            have to consider that this was not an amateur video.. the news team would definitely bust them if there is some thin wires or any anomalies leading to this occurence..
            They wouldn't bust them, News agencies only care about 1 thing, ratings. Especially in a place like Jamaica. The news is a joke even in America, just flip on Fox News which is "Fair and Balanced" (LMFAO)

Comment

Robert Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                A kid leaning back on a chair then pretending to slip whilst leaning up against a wall.

Truly groundbreaking.
                Hahaha, you would think god, ghosts, the boogie monster, La llorona would show something more than we have been able to capture since the advent of cameras.

Comment

the video is a fake but I do believe there is **** out there we can't explain

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    the video is a fake but I do believe there is **** out there we can't explain
                    Everything has an explanation, we just haven't figured out how to explain everything.

Comment

Here's the funny thing. The moment the camera appeared, miracles and the supernatural disappeared. Coincidence? I think not

Comment

Working...
                      X