No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Thinks Marquez Could KO Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    In other words what Floyd Sr is trying to say is...."please walk away Manny...I dont you to make a comeback and beat the shlt out of my son"! :manyWORD:
    Maybe a few years back he had a slight chance(puncher's chance), right now, Mayweather will outbox him all night long!

Comment

i actually

have to agree with the old man. I think anyone who gets ktfo cold like that will never come back the same or better for that matter. Pac fan, but the guy needs to maybe do 2, maybe 3 fights. If he's dead set on a rematch, do it. then rematch bradley, then a farewell fight in the PI and call it a career.

But if i was him, i'd really consider retirement. He's been in too many wars and it finally caught up to him. No shame in losing to a great fighter like JMM, especially after the 3 previous fights they had.

He either needs to retire and concentrate solely on his political career or quits politics and concentrate solely on his boxing career, because i believe he cant do both at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        Maybe a few years back he had a slight chance(puncher's chance), right now, Mayweather will outbox him all night long!
        I don't like talking about Mayweather when it comes to Marquez's win over Pacquiao because JMM gets all props and just due for chasing Manny down and dropping the hammer on him. Speaking from a style stand point. Manny NEVER stood a chance against Mayweather due to Floyd being a counter puncher great and quick with his right hand. I think any fighter who is patient, uses movement and can adjust mid fight is a problem for Manny Pacquiao.

The kid don't have no defensive fight game. He's all offense and speed I underestimated Manny in his early fights when he was moving up because I thought he could be out muscled but he proved me wrong because of his speed. Then I figured out that in order to beat him you have to counter him to slow him down. Let him lead and he is there wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Floyd Sr: Marquez is not on steroid .
          The comission did its job..

Comment

I agree with the old fart that Juan Manuel Marquez the great can KO Pac again if he makes that same mistake.

Its left up to Pac. Some come back and some don't. The elite that get KO'd and come back strong are truly great.

Pac is left with the stigma of being one dimensional, I get so sick of reading that garbage.

After three fights JMM finally got the punch for Pac and when Pac had JMM going out, even JMM admitted he was about to get KO'd, he marvelously kept his cool, and waited as counter punchers do, and Pac too excited blew up leaping right into that Killer Punch, so if Pac doesn't stop that move he will be KO'd again, but thats up to him not you.

Think how boring the fight would be or the 4 would be if Pac had NOT taken the fight to JMM,,,,,,OH wait,,,,I remember how boring it was with JMM vs Mayweather

If Pac don't have it in his heart or in the gym , if he won't get with Ariza and make his body strong like JMM with his strength coach then I say :

Hang up the gloves Pac and wave good bye

Comment

PAC can take marquez punches all night long without the roid.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                I don't like talking about Mayweather when it comes to Marquez's win over Pacquiao because JMM gets all props and just due for chasing Manny down and dropping the hammer on him. Speaking from a style stand point. Manny NEVER stood a chance against Mayweather due to Floyd being a counter puncher great and quick with his right hand. I think any fighter who is patient, uses movement and can adjust mid fight is a problem for Manny Pacquiao.

The kid don't have no defensive fight game. He's all offense and speed I underestimated Manny in his early fights when he was moving up because I thought he could be out muscled but he proved me wrong because of his speed. Then I figured out that in order to beat him you have to counter him to slow him down. Let him lead and he is there wide open.
                Funny , all you Mayweather dudes say Pac never stood a chance against Mayweather but the one I see wiping his brow and breathing a big happy sigh is JR himself , glad he didn't face the Pacific Storm

And

Who is to say Pac won't come back and KO JMM in a rematch and then face your precious JR ?

Its not left up to me or you but its left up to Pac whether he comes back, its left up to him whether he can still fight like the Pacific Storm,,,,ME ??? I'm gonna wait on him

Yallll??? you all just keep bringing it up

Paybacks are HELL !!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!! Yer day is coming, all you Mayweather dudes that keep rubbing it in,,,,ITS coming , yer mang if he fights will one day go DOWN LOL

I hope its Robert Guerrero. IT would be so cool to see him do to Mayweather what he did to Berto

Beings I am reaching you ought to give like 30 to 1 odds right mang ?

I will be here if they make that fight

Comment

How can I hate Pacquiao when I never even met the man.

I never labeled myself "boxing guru" but everything I have been saying about Marquez/Pacquiao came true with exception to the 6th round KO.

Hopefully Manny can bounce back but if they put him in the ring with Marquez after his KO lay off, then he is going back to sleep. His best move is to rematch Bradley. Funny people say "Manny was winning the fight before he got knocked out" Ha ha ha ha! Dude got knocked out, he lost.
                  How can you give Manny points for almost winning when he got knocked out in the same round he was dominate in? That's even worst.
                  Hey... I'm not giving points here. I give Marquez all the credit in the world and have mad respect for the guy. But it wasn't like he was beating the hell out of Pacquiao. He lost... there's not excuse about it. I'm not crying about it, or crying about "Marquez being roided'". He's been an honest champ through all his career. Even Pacquiao said he did not felt any difference in Marquez power. Like i said, he was caught with a perfect shot and there's no way you can prepare for that. But before the KO, he was doing great.

And guess what, those are the risks you take when you fight top 5 pxp.
                  Was Cotto a top 5 ?? top 10??
                  Was Victor Ortiz??
                  Is Robert Guerrero?
                  Is Canelo?

That's all i need to know!

Comment

Pacquiao got his ass knocked out of this universe. He is not invincible and Marquez proved that the media hyped Pacquiao up. Marquez over came that left hand you hollering about and Pacquiao got creamed with the right.

Nice pic. Great KO by Marquez.
                    When was the last time Floyd did that to a prime Hall of Famer? LOL...
                    Talking about "media hyped".

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Let's be real, Marquez landed the punch of a lifetime one which he was willing to take an a ss whopping just to land..can he do it again? Maybe, is it worth the risk? NO!! He was very close "by his own admission" to being stopped for good in that fight too..does he win the same way? No! I highly doubt it, infact i'll say Manny going in on 1-2 attacks..back out..1-2, back out..beats up Marquez badly which he was doing until he got too comfortable and jumped in. I think Pacquaio is just as responsible as Marquez for that end result.
                      First off, to my recollection, he never said he was close to being stopped he said he was well aware that PAC could stop him at any point, which is a praise to PAC's power. With that being said, I disagree, I believe Marquez is pacquiao cryptonite, whatever PAC does, Marquez will outsmart him. And I'm not saying he's more talented, Marquez is just the more complete fighter with a phD in boxing. Also, it's not the first time pacquiao had "jumped in" he made his career on lunging with the 1-2, and got caught, in that fight alone, with at least two huge counter rights. And lastly, PAC had a chance to finish him at the end of that 5th round but he wasnt smart, lacking any body work in that flurry.

Comment

Working...
                      X