No announcement yet.

2 questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

Whats up everyone....i was wondering if any of yall knew of a good site to buy boxing gloves from.....if possible under 50 dollars.....also for training for a fight shud i be wearing the oz gloves used in the fight to get used to them or wat oz shud i train with......i tried looking for some dominican flag boxing gloves if yall no anywhere to get a pair wud be awesome lol thanks

ringside......
    you should train with 16oz

Comment

Originally posted by GodsSoldier View Post
      Whats up everyone....i was wondering if any of yall knew of a good site to buy boxing gloves from.....if possible under 50 dollars.....also for training for a fight shud i be wearing the oz gloves used in the fight to get used to them or wat oz shud i train with......i tried looking for some dominican flag boxing gloves if yall no anywhere to get a pair wud be awesome lol thanks
      Modells.com and dominican flag that would be custom made,but thats corny its better to get dominican trunks. And sparr with 14's or 16 onz

Comment

Spar with 16 oz, train with either 12 or 14 for the normal routine, where are you at what city? alot of Gyms will have gloves for sale, I got a great deal on sparring gloves, 16 ounce grants for 50 bux, this was at wildcard though...

but still alot of gyms will have them if not, your next best bet is ringside...

Comment

I just moved from miami to md.....ya the dominican trunks sound like a better idea.....ima check out the site now

Comment

Buy ringside, the stuff is quality and will last...............Rockin'

Comment

i agree, ringside gloves are solid.

Comment

Working...
              X