Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a Chicano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will Mexico and its people start a revolt against US involvement in Mexico?

Comment

Do you think you're harder than me because you're Mexican?

And do you honestly think you can whoop my ass?

lol

You said you had Native American in you, of what descent? I've got Blackfoot blood in me, I think it's what makes me bipolar. What impact has it had on you? I know it makes me pissed watching those old movies about the near-genocide of part of our culture.

Comment

Why are so many Chicanos like Strom ashamed of being Mexican or brown?

Comment

Qdoba or Chipotle

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            As a white guy is it safe for me to eat at the mexican joint by my house none of them speak english,the food is great but they always look at me like i am scum of the earth.
            The eyes are the windows to your soul. They can see your racist mind thinking they should all be deported.

Comment

Tapatio or Cholula?

I only know what Menudo is because they were my favorite growing up. JP. I had an ex that loved that stuff-and she was Korean/white. For some reason they owned a Mexican joint growing up, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                When will Mexico and its people start a revolt against US involvement in Mexico?
                Never, we need the work.

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                Do you think you're harder than me because you're Mexican?

And do you honestly think you can whoop my ass?

lol

You said you had Native American in you, of what descent? I've got Blackfoot blood in me, I think it's what makes me bipolar. What impact has it had on you? I know it makes me pissed watching those old movies about the near-genocide of part of our culture.
                I don't know how good you can fight but I would definitely spar you in the ring. Street fighting is different though, if your as big as you say, I might have to shoot your big ass.

My family is all from Mexico City so I would imagine some tribe close to the capital. Naucalpan is where we are from in the State of Mexico, my mothers side is 100% native Mexican indian.

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                Why are so many Chicanos like Strom ashamed of being Mexican or brown?
                Don't know, aren't they called coconuts?

Originally posted by kristinkreuk View Post
                Qdoba or Chipotle
                Chipotle

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Tapatio or Cholula?

I only know what Menudo is because they were my favorite growing up. JP. I had an ex that loved that stuff-and she was Korean/white. For some reason they owned a Mexican joint growing up, lol.
                Tapatio of course, even though Cholula is good too. Menudo is delicious but don't tell your gringo friends what it is before they eat it.

Comment

Why so much foil?

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                    Why so much foil?
                    Hahaha, it took me a second.....

Comment

did you get your arse raped inside

Comment

Working...
                      X