Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac, "Too Good a Fighter" "Not Enough Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
    A quote is a quote, hard to flip around exact context.
    You misunderstand good sir.

I meant Roach flip flops his own statements.

One minute he says something, the next minute he says the complete opposite.

That's what flip flopping is.

I don't take what he says to the media very seriously anymore, but he's still a good trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
      oh u forgot what they said bout clottey that hes not that good all they have to do to fight shane is the same they do to every one whos dangerous make him lose weight so he comes in weaker
      dude...i cant ever read what you are saying...i end up staring at those asses on your sig...HAHAH! that jiggle is hypnotic

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
        Well he does know his ****.. look at the quotes i made earlier in the thread from Roach..

He says Oscar is shot/Cant pull the trigger = 100% correct
        Hatton is not a good world champion= Again true
        Cotto is not the same anymore= True after Margarito cheated him Cotto was never mentally the same (shame he could have been great)

What he says is true but it makes his fighters look like bitches!! Same is happening with Khan and Maidana right now.

He knew oscar couldn't "pull the trigger" after the Floyd fight............Hatton is sloppy, but to be fair their isn't many fighters like him who will make you fight every second of every 3 minute round....he had Pac hurt a few times...but was just too wild and Pac just shortened his punches and annihilated him.

Cotto = def not tha same after marg+ took alot of punishment against Clottey.....

Comment

Roach is an idiot and needs to shut up because he's making Manny look bad in the media and fans opinions.

People already think he's ducking certain boxers and your trainer should not be in the media telling the world you ducked Mosley.

The money isn't there for Mosley? Manny would've made more money fighting Mosley than Clottey. Roach always speaks the truth on Manny's opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
            Roach is an idiot who makes his fighters look foolish..

Just look at his classics..

"Oscar is shot he can't pull the trigger"
            "Hatton is just not a good world champion"
            "Cotto is not the same fighter anymore"

Now he makes Pac look bad with this.. was there that much more money with Cotto over Mosley? i doubt it that much neither have sold much ppv
            cotto was more money than mosley i think.

the pr fans had his back.

as far as the talk about mosley being "too good......not enough money."

i think he's just saying that to make mayweather think about not taking the fight.

mayweather beating mosley takes away an option as an opponent for manny.

mosley upsetting mayweather means floyd-pac can't be made later this year.

just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              ^^^^

Talk about avoiding the issue at hand.......your God's "Master" said Mosley is too good for Pac......and all u Pac worshippers have been on here trying to discredit Mosley...........be a boxing fan...not just a Pac fan....SSM is the truth and always has been....just like Pac and PBF are the truth.........
              Pac worshipper? What blasphemy are you talking about?

I'm not like you moron who lust on floyd's images you even adoringly put it as an avatar.

You should practice what you're saying just now, be a boxing fan and not a *****.

Post a link where i discredited mosley here and i'll ban myself for a month.

If you can't, then you should ban yourself for a month too, *****!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                Show me and I'll eat my words.
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...8&postcount=13

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...00&postcount=3

Comment

Where are all the "Mosley is old and overrated" posters????

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    "Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...3406797.column
                    Every article you guys provide, I often just pay attention at the date of the article and some specific words. Pbf,sign, contract. I'm in a high last week and now I'm in a low again. This article is recent and no signature yet.

Any news or confirmation that Pbf already signed it?

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                      Pac worshipper? What blasphemy are you talking about?

I'm not like you moron who lust on floyd's images you even adoringly put it as an avatar.

You should practice what you're saying just now, be a boxing fan and not a *****.

Post a link where i discredited mosley here and i'll ban myself for a month.

If you can't, then you should ban yourself for a month too, *****!

apologies.....maybe i am generalising you with the others..........

Comment

Working...
                      X