• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigboss1 View Post

skip to 2:40
    lol@.."what style? run....running?

Comment

FLOYD can run if he wants to.. cause it's called boxing.. PBF will Box the **** out of PACMAN and may even KHTFO!!! I CAN'T SEE PBF LOSING TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
        FLOYD can run if he wants to.. cause it's called boxing.. PBF will Box the **** out of PACMAN and may even KHTFO!!! I CAN'T SEE PBF LOSING TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
        oh ok...a sorry ass cotto fan i see.....lol

Comment

My only comment on this is the report, Cher Calvin, is getting old and not that pretty anymore. I used to watch here 10 years ago on TFC.

Comment

Manny should be himself really...

There is an art to trash talking while maintaining
            your skills.

Michael Jordan and Muhammad Ali were the masters.

Jordan did it on the court. Ali did it pre-fight, during fight, and after the
            fight.

Manny's gotta stick to what got him to where he is at. He is a prayer and loves God. So faith and hard work is his thing. Not talking smack.

But Pac is his own man and he is allowed to dish it out verbally as well.

And you are right ... whoever posted that the roid accusation might be getting to Pac ... pretty accurate.

Boxing is a sport and even the most humble guy gets caught up in the spirit of competition and insults and the psychological wars ....

man i just cant wait until the fight happens ... i hope it does....

Comment

i can't believe some of u are thinking that the roid accusation got to him. the dude is just having fun it's not like he was raging mad and saying "fuuck u floyd i dont take roids u run biatch!" u guys are unfuuuckingbelievable sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                Manny should be himself really...

There is an art to trash talking while maintaining
                your skills.

Michael Jordan and Muhammad Ali were the masters.

Jordan did it on the court. Ali did it pre-fight, during fight, and after the
                fight.

Manny's gotta stick to what got him to where he is at. He is a prayer and loves God. So faith and hard work is his thing. Not talking smack.

But Pac is his own man and he is allowed to dish it out verbally as well.

And you are right ... whoever posted that the roid accusation might be getting to Pac ... pretty accurate.

Boxing is a sport and even the most humble guy gets caught up in the spirit of competition and insults and the psychological wars ....

man i just cant wait until the fight happens ... i hope it does....
                Well technically Manny is correct. Floyd does run alot if not all the time during his fights. IMO, if it's the truth then it's not trash talking. BTW, you can tell Manny was just playing around.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                  the funny thing is floyd didn't even get out of his 1st gear when he fought jmm..imagine what would happen if he really needed to switch on into 2nd gear..why break urself if u can do it easy.
                  Stop, you're making my stomach hurt, too funny. You're right, Monkey Mayweather has two gears, run, and run some more
                  Last edited by NYU Alum.; 11-24-2009, 11:58 PM.

Comment

i think he says this because floyd called his style one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                      Well technically Manny is correct. Floyd does run alot if not all the time during his fights. IMO, if it's the truth then it's not trash talking. BTW, you can tell Manny was just playing around.
                      i want those chicks in your sig!!

Comment

Working...
                      X