• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
    shoulda asked him why is he duckin Antonio DeMarco
    What a dumbass!

Comment

Nobody runs INTO the Tijuana Tornado and lives. Your obviously lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        If you arent deformed or ******ed looking then you have nothing to worry about

I have posted my pic many times and nothing has happened
        I know at least 5 members that would photoshop my pics and have them all over, sorry i'm not posting my personal ****. Here's a picture of the beanie though.

Comment

I'm shocked they haven't gotten here yet to talk about cheater this and that.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Waiting for all the Island Rats to start going on and on about how he's a cheater in 5,4,3,2.....
            Admit that you're a phag who walks around in a "Tap Out" T-shirt, trying to be a tough guy. I see through you Ho mo. Your obsession with Puerto Rico is crazy.

And yeah, Tony is a humble guy when he is not wearing plaster wraps and acting like Roberto Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Waiting for all the Island Rats to start going on and on about how he's a cheater in 5,4,3,2.....
              Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              I'm shocked they haven't gotten here yet to talk about cheater this and that.
              Ok, I wasn't going to, but you two left me with no choice........

Margacheato is a pussy.........

There, I said it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                He was here in san diego at fashion valley walking around, dudes the nicest celebrity ever. Talking to everyone taking pictures with people. He was in the Armani store when I went up to him and said what's up champ. Then instead of me keeping the convo going he started talking about the weather. I asked him about his eye since he was wearing sunglasses (it's cloudy and raining here lol) and he said it's in great shape and that he's ready to fight again. So I asked him who he wants to fight next and he said he wants to fight Cotto and that he's been talking to Arum about it and that it's the biggest possibility
                Margarito seems like a cool dude.

Glad you got to meet him in Fashion Valley, of all places.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                  Margarito seems like a cool dude.

Glad you got to meet him in Fashion Valley, of all places.
                  Yeah he was real chill bro, I went over there cause idk this vacations have me bored all the time so I took my friend over there. The malls are ****ing packed here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                    Yeah he was real chill bro, I went over there cause idk this vacations have me bored all the time so I took my friend over there. The malls are ****ing packed here!!!
                    No shit man.

I went to Plaza Bonita a few days ago. It was more packed than Walmart. lol

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                      No shit man.

I went to Plaza Bonita a few days ago. It was more packed than Walmart. lol
                      I went to best buy the one in chula vista to get a ps3 game for my little cousin and the line was over 50 minutes long

Comment

Working...
                      X