No announcement yet.

I ate a lot, and am bloated......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ate a lot, and am bloated......

I weighed myself yesterday morning, and was 140, today im 144 in the morning, what do i do to get rid of bloatedness? and also will the weight stick?

a get bad bloatedness for like 6 hour i have indegestion probs heartburn and ****

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
      a get bad bloatedness for like 6 hour i have indegestion probs heartburn and ****
      do you weigh heavier on the scale too?

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
        I weighed myself yesterday morning, and was 140, today im 144 in the morning, what do i do to get rid of bloatedness? and also will the weight stick?
        Nah it wont stick, to put on 4lb in one day is extremely difficult you would have to consume about 12,000 calories more than you usually do. It goes eventually, I find if I lay of the carbs for 24 hours the next day i'll be back to normal.

Comment

It's water weight, and food inside your gut. whether or not you have ****/pissed today or not, believe it or not, your weight does fluctuate

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
            It's water weight, and food inside your gut. whether or not you have ****/pissed today or not, believe it or not, your weight does fluctuate
            Not greatly but yeah, in a way, youre right... Whether or not you have used the bathroom today does have a little effect.... Idk about 4 lbs but it does have a lil effect

Comment

this happens to me too, that's why i don't weigh myself everyday.. or else you'll go insane and won't live in peace!!!!!!!!!!! water weight easily adds up and makes you feel/be bloated! not to mention if you ate a lot, the food will make you weight a tad more until it's processed or you go to the the poo poo park (usually takes a few hours or next day in the morning you'll feel slender again IF YOU DIDN'T EAT ANYTHING LATE AT NIGHT OR BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP!!). i never eat anything heavy after 6pm.. maybe some fruits and natural juice or water.. so next day i wake up feeling slender, sexy and confident. feeling bloated makes me feel uncomfortable!!

just my story and i thought i'd share!!

Comment

Working...
              X