X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they do see deformities, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      If my unborn son isn't a racist and a bigot like his father and his father's father were, I'll disinherit his beta cuck ass.
      There it is! That's why you had a problem with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        blah blah

Same old dumb ass ****

Do u ever add anything to the conversation ?

You don't even have a name
        Yeah. That account behaves like a bot. Repeats the same old stuff!

Comment

We all see race at a certain age.

I remember as a child I didn't care much about race, only until others started mocking my slanted eyes then I would come to realize that race matters a lot in America.

But I don't really change my demeanor around any particular race. I act the same as I always do. Every race appreciates being your real, true self. That's why blacks hate when white people start using slang and ebonics all of the sudden when they talk to black people. Whites need to just be themselves. Blacks don't change their demeanor when talking to whites, so why do you do it? Just keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            WHAT? [MENTION]Freedom.[/MENTION] and Xoo get in here and warn him of the danger. He is raising a child to not hate other races. This child will then possibly go on to have children with a member of another race.
            I don't tell people to hate other races.

That will further add to the depletion of the White race.
            Which would be fine with you right?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              This is very true, they learn to be prejudice from their parents, family, peers, classmates, and movies/tv shows.
              You forgot the old fashioned way, with direct experience with other races.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                I did, they showed 2 things.

1. they aren't born that way.

2. A tendency to watch kids that look like you on tv isn't necessarily race based.
                If you look into it you'll see many studies that show babies and kids have inborn racial prejudices. Liberals of course are upset by this.

Racist Babies? Infants Prefer to Learn From Adults of Their Own Skin Color, Study Says

https://www.amren.com/news/2017/04/r...or-study-says/

Babies Develop Racist Traits Aged Nine Months, Before Coming into Contact with Other Races

https://www.amren.com/news/2012/05/b...h-other-races/

Babies Just 15 Months Old Show Racial Bias When Picking Playmates

https://www.amren.com/news/2014/04/b...ing-playmates/
                Last edited by Xoo; 05-20-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  You forgot the old fashioned way, with direct experience with other races.
                  Which is why most racists live in the most diverse cities... oh wait...

Comment

Most ethnicities tend to self segregate irl though.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Argument via copy/paste same old rhetoric from the red pill sections of the interwebs. A classic approach in the lounge. It's rather amazing how much life they get out of these talking points amongst the conservative communities given their direct contradiction to the available scientific evidence.
                      I just did a google search on "are babies racist" and posted what came up. Don't blame me if the links don't work. Fcuk, do I have to do everything for you idiots?

Comment

Working...
                      X