Do beautiful women intimidate you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    They intimidate me.
    ... I was married with two very beautiful women...

Comment

Sometimes the most beautiful women have the biggest issues.

Comment

I wonder if men in the 20th century even thought like this, ffs.

Anyway, when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's true.

We're actually all uglier than we think we are without exception. Your reflection in the mirror isn't even you - it's a mirror image. It's an approximate version of what you look like.

The other thing is most people have micro-expressions to express how they are feeling. These are nearly always unflattering compared to that perfect image of themselves people capture whilst looking in the mirror after brushing their teeth. Notice how someone like Kim 'feckin' Kardashian has an entirely neutral expression at all times, she does nothing with her face......ever. That woman is entirely dead behind the eyes. I'd argue there is no beauty there because there seems to be nothing there full stop. Her whole career literally exists on keeping her face in one position, lol.

How we see ourselves explains why you may have been certain that that one girl that you thought was an absolute banker turned you down on that night out. Why did she turn you down? Because she done her make-up in the mirror, kept looking at herself until she found that one moment when she was fire and saved that in her mind. When reality she looks like a dustbin lid with eyes and teeth.

So in summary. Everyone looks more f.ucked up than they think they do, and really it shouldn't matter.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-15-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          Nah, the real hot ones are out of my league anyways, so no reason for fear. A lot of hot girls are really dumb too, so why you feel intimidated?
          Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          We can talk about a woman's beauty all day, but at the end of the day we are just interested in what is between her leg. Avoiding beautiful women is me mostly likely saying, I am not willing to put in all that work just to get between her leg and then that shjt will feel like all the other less beautiful ones. In my days of chasing pvssy, it was either yes or no. No woman is out of my league. We are put on earth for each other. Her shjt and fart stink just like mine.
          Originally posted by TBear View Post
          No of course they don't. When I was single they seemed more insecure than unattractive women. Now that I am married and don't need them, they need more attention. It may seem strange but if you act like they are "not all that", they try harder, and if you act like they are special, they act like they are just that.
          Originally posted by Vape View Post
          Sometimes the most beautiful women have the biggest issues.
          Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I wonder if men in the 20th century even thought like this, ffs.

Anyway, when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's true.

We're actually all uglier than we think we are without exception. Your reflection in the mirror isn't even you - it's a mirror image. It's an approximate version of what you look like.

The other thing is most people have micro-expressions to express how they are feeling. These are nearly always unflattering compared to that perfect image of themselves people capture whilst looking in the mirror after brushing their teeth. Notice how someone like Kim 'feckin' Kardashian has an entirely neutral expression at all times, she does nothing with her face......ever. That woman is entirely dead behind the eyes. I'd argue there is no beauty there because there seems to be nothing there full stop. Her whole career literally exists on keeping her face in one position, lol.

How we see ourselves explains why you may have been certain that that one girl that you thought was an absolute banker turned you down on that night out. Why did she turn you down? Because she done her make-up in the mirror, kept looking at herself until she found that one moment when she was fire and saved that in her mind. When reality she looks like a dustbin lid with eyes and teeth.

So in summary. Everyone looks more f.ucked up than they think they do, and really it shouldn't matter.
          a lot of beautiful women have ugly personalities, once i talk to them they aren't beautiful anymore

Comment

Working...
          X