No announcement yet.

Americans: does it hurt to watch a fight like Joshua vs Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
    And know that all you have is.... lol.... wilder.

I mean yeah you can use his name for now because he still hasnt fought anyone but soon he will be chinned.

Joseph Parker is preparing to get amongst it and i see a trilogy coming with him and AJ.

We also have junior fa who would beat wilder too

Where the next seth mitchell at?
    Joseph Parker sucks azz. No one will give one rat's azz about him fighting Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      wlad did clean out his era, not much else any fighter can do...joe louis was a dominant champ in a crap era...never faced a prime ATG but he doesnt get flack for it...cant choose your era
      Joe Louis had a bum of the month TOUR

Vlad had a bum of the month CAREER

...and still managed to get KTFO,once by a professional
      Golfer

Joe Louis didn't fight like he was terrified....he laid mofos SLEEP...

The man was fearless.

Comment

Not at all! It was a great fight!

I wish it happened in the states only because then I'd have gone to it.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          Two (Povetkin and Wawrzyk) have failed drug tests.
          It was later ruled that Povetkin didn't fail the test.

Wawrzyk was a very, very weak opponent.
          One (Glazkov) opted to fight for a vacated title and lost due to an injury.
          Wilder avoided him.
          And he does have a few respectable names on his resume, though none quite where Wlad (even at 41) is.
          Wilder has no top 10 HWs on his resume. Stiverne is a pile of ****.

Wilder has definitely fought decent, if not spectacular heavyweights and tried to fight even better ones.
          No, he's fought the weakest opponents he could find, such as poor shot Arreola, completely shot Lyakhovich, and Molina who even Arreola beat by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post

Wilder avoided him.

No, he's fought the weakest opponents he could find, such as poor shot Arreola, completely shot Lyakhovich, and Molina who even Arreola beat by KO.
            All of this ^^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              Lennox Lewis would disagree with you....
              One of my favorite fighters ever
              Ha, he is an exception and just like we say here: exceptions don't change the facts. AJ is clearly, clearly ducking Wilder, saying he's OK in UK, it's true but we call it ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Joe Louis had a bum of the month TOUR

Vlad had a bum of the month CAREER

...and still managed to get KTFO,once by a professional
                Golfer

Joe Louis didn't fight like he was terrified....he laid mofos SLEEP...

The man was fearless.
                Y'all aren't even having an argument. Y'all are having a really ****ing funny conversation lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                  And know that all you have is.... lol.... wilder.

I mean yeah you can use his name for now because he still hasnt fought anyone but soon he will be chinned.

Joseph Parker is preparing to get amongst it and i see a trilogy coming with him and AJ.

We also have junior fa who would beat wilder too

Where the next seth mitchell at?
                  No. It doesn't hurt at all. This is one weight division, but don't forget there are way more. We acquit ourselves pretty well comparatively in those. Actually we are chitting on the brits in the other divisions.

Comment

It was a great fight and it felt awesome. That's how I felt.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post

Wilder avoided him.

Do you even follow the sport?

No, Povetkin failed the test.

They never decided that he didn't test positive for meldonium.

They simply decided in the end to buy his explanation, since meldonium has a wonky half-life.

And that decision that was subsequently proven to be ill advised as Povetkin turned around and failed ANOTHER test after being reinstated, this time for Ostarine while preparing to fight Stiverne.

Wilder was set to fight Wawrzyk, who weak or not, was coming in with 6 straight KOs. Wawrzyk tested positive for Stanizol, which might explain those knockouts.

And no, Stiverne is not a pile of crap.

BWare beats plenty of AJ's, Fury's, and even Wlad's recent opponents, a good fighter if not a great one.

Having guys test positive on you indicates that those opponents thought enough of Wilder to try and cheat.
                      One of those cheater was Povetkin, who I gather you might think is pretty good...

Comment

Working...
                      X