Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Chocolatito still in your top 10 pfp after this loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Calm down watch it in HD slowmotion and turn down the volume -- I think the blood pouring down Gonzalez face because of headbuts and the flash knockdown also because a headbut got to everybody -- also a certain group of poster always hated RG.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
      I thought this was a boxing forum, studying film should not be uncommon but then again this is NSB where most of you form an opinion based off choppy pixelated streams.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        Absolutely, it would be crazy to drop him from the top 10 after a close loss against a quality opponent who's naturally a lot bigger. Boxing fans are so reactionary it's crazy, it's incredible how much a loss can damage your reputation.

Chocolatito is still a better P4P Srisaket, his skill just wasn't enough to overcome Srisaket's size. Not taking anything away from Srisaket of course, he deserves big props.
        I don't think Rungvisai was much bigger than Gonzalez. Gonzalez just got too accustomed to facing smaller men. He weighs about 125 lbs in the ring

Comment

He wasn't my #1. But he was on my list and still is.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            I had Chocolatito winning as well, 114-113, same score as the GGG fight to be fair
            Turbo Killer is a ****ing brilliant song!!!

Comment

Now this fight was clearly a robbery. In my opinion, Chocolatito definitely won that.

Comment

Yes because he seeks out the best in his respective division unlike other overrated fighters who remain undefeated by fighting washed up fighters and no-hopers.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  It's tough. One loss shouldn't erase titles across several divisions and victories over top contenders. But one, it's illogical to be ranked over someone that be ranked over someone that beat you.

I think you have to move Asian Margarito into the 7,8 or 9 slot and maybe Roman one spot below.
                  Cheato has never thrown punches at that rate.

What I saw was a slower version of Manny Pacquiao in there.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    he was robbed in this fight. He outlanded the Thai boxer. And he won in a very close fight.

It isn't simply about who outlands who - the damage the shots produce matter - not every punch is equal. Ring generalship also matters. Roman was outlanding him in spurts throughout the fight but he took more than he received damage wise.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      Cheato has never thrown punches at that rate.

What I saw was a slower version of Manny Pacquiao in there.
                      How new are you to boxing bro? Margarito absolutely threw at that rate, in fact higher, it's what he was known for - conditioning, granite chin, and volume punching round after round.

Comment

Working...
                      X