Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with puting a few boxing videos together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with puting a few boxing videos together?

Im putting a few Videos together for a youngfella im training, looking for boxers like lomachenko.
    preferably amateur but doesnt matter all that much, just someone with good footwork and a high guard.?

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
    Im putting a few Videos together for a youngfella im training, looking for boxers like lomachenko.
    preferably amateur but doesnt matter all that much, just someone with good footwork and a high guard.?
    I'm guessing you have to have a certain kind of software. I wish I could help you more. I'd like to know how to put them together as well.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      I'm guessing you have to have a certain kind of software. I wish I could help you more. I'd like to know how to put them together as well.
      O no I don't mean in that way, I know how to download them and all that stuff, just looking for fighters to put on it haha

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
        O no I don't mean in that way, I know how to download them and all that stuff, just looking for fighters to put on it haha
        There's no one like Lomachenko. Haha.

Comment

buncha lomasexuals. King Krusher Kovalev is the only Eastern European that gets my juices flowing if you get what I'm saying

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            There's no one like Lomachenko. Haha.
            Ha you know what I mean though, that high guard and footwork style

Comment

Working...
            X