Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched Gvozdyk and Beterbiev. Gvozdyk impressed me better.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    Yeah, he badly rocked him and gave him the toughest fight of his pro career.
    yeah.. this is not flyweight/bantamweight.. When a 200+ lbs guy punches you in the face feel it & you can get hurt.. He still knocked him out cold though.. Except for 2nd round & even being generous you give the 3rd round to Whyte, AJ dominated rest of the rounds until he sparked him..

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      Gvozdyk is the most skilled of the three without doubt, but he might be a bit fragile and susceptible to pressure. Bivol is the most balanced, but lacks any truly standout attributes. Beterbiev, although smarter than some people give him credit for, only really has one gameplan, but his absurd power probably puts him a notch above the other two. That's my take on it
      from what I have seen from the past fights, here is my analysis on these prospects:
      Bivol is technically very sound that Gvozdyk & Beterbiev, has some good wins & is still learning on the job.. He has taken decent punches & looked unfazed so far but that might change with opposition..
      Gvozdyk is technically sound, I feel he has more punch variety than the rest of the two, but isn't chin tested..
      Beterbiev is technically average, what he lacks with skill he makes up with power, but he has a suspect chin.. because of the limited skills he has & awful balance any guy who can move & box might pose problems to him..

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
        I was merely saying something I thought the OP might not know, doesn't mean I think that's what would happen in the pro game, don't jump to conclusions next time.
        I'm not.. I am merely saying what happened in amateurs wont hold much water because the pro style is completely different, it lasts 12 rounds & beterbiev hasn't been past 8th..

Comment

I'm not sold on Gvozdyk at all.

Comment

Gvozdzyk is probably my favorite prospect at the moment. That footwork>>>>>

Can someone please explain what they see in Bivol though? Seems very mediocre to me.

Comment

Working...
            X