Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera-Beterbiev confirmed in negociation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight, Artur can take another step to further justify his hype/potential.

Comment

Barrera has showed he fears no one.

Comment

Great stuff. 2017 shaping up nicely.

Comment

Boxing is back....i love what I'm seeing. Props to the fighters, promoters, networks and ABCs for gettin it done

Comment

Another good fight to look forward to if they can seal the deal. Beterbiev needs to be much more active in 2017.

Comment

If it happens I got Barrera. Beterbiev is too stiff and imo a KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                If it happens I got Barrera. Beterbiev is too stiff and imo a KO waiting to happen.
                Eeryone can have their opinion! mine is Beterbiev TKO 7-8 rounds

Comment

That's a really loose definition of confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    That's a really loose definition of confirmed.
                    Barrera is mendated to face Beterbiev in eliminator fight so it is in Negociation if they didnt turned the fight down
                    on 98.5 sport:
                    "We already have plans that have not been announced for Barrera," Duva said. But we are willing to let them down if we can agree on a fight against Beterbiev. The problem is that with Yvon and Al Heymon, you never know. I want something concrete before undoing my plans. "

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                      People have been saying that since as long as I can remember... They just don't get it ...

Comment

Working...
                      X