Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do hunters feel good killing animals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virgil Caine

I get a feeling, you might have a tale or two about hunting, please share.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brady_Blows12 View Post
        Virgil Caine

I get a feeling, you might have a tale or two about hunting, please share.
        Sorry but not really.

Just hunted squirrels with my brother a few times, and did a little trapping.

We caught a coon and a fox.

Skinning and them and drying the hides was a *****, as I recall. Probably something you get better at.

I do have a couple blow guns. I tried to take a squirrel with one a few weeks back but missed by about 6 inches. Got about 5 shots.

I don't have a gun, although I'm not a felon or nothing, so I might want to own a couple and do a little hunting.

Comment

Why does butler feel good about killing hardon's? He just blows them away!

Comment

Has anybody hunted a sasquatch

Comment

I went duck hunting a few times. For me, hunting is more like a right of passage. It feels good to shoot a duck because it is success. I felt bad when one was only wounded and I had to break its neck.

I'm not interested in the objections of anyone who eats meat criticizing hunting. If you aren't willing to take the animals life, then eat tofu. Hunters have more respect for animals than those who only grab their meat in plastic packages and pretend that animal didn't live a pathetic life in cages before being killed by someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                What bugs me liberals seems to care about animals but have no problem killing babies
                The liberal mind is full of wonder and intellectual inconsistency. It is because they haven't been programmed to feel that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                  I went duck hunting a few times. For me, hunting is more like a right of passage. It feels good to shoot a duck because it is success. I felt bad when one was only wounded and I had to break its neck.

I'm not interested in the objections of anyone who eats meat criticizing hunting. If you aren't willing to take the animals life, then eat tofu. Hunters have more respect for animals than those who only grab their meat in plastic packages and pretend that animal didn't live a pathetic life in cages before being killed by someone else.
                  I can respect hunting if it's done in a quick, efficient and (relatively) painless way for food .

Hunting just to kill is wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Hunting is the white mans enjoyment, they love to kill, if they cant kill minorities in what they called human hunting in the 1700s anymore they take out their sadism and enjoyment on innocent animals.

I heard years ago they used to hunt blacks and Chinese for fun let them run in the forest and shoot them with either bow and arrow or rifle.

Whites are the majority of pleasure hunters aka game hunting, the non whites who hunt kill for money basically selling the elephant tusk, the testicles of animals to chinamen who use it as some ancient medicine that doesnt work but they believe it does.
                    chinese kills dogs, cats, dolphines and takes sharks fins

ur statement is stoopid

there is an evil person in any race

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post

thats why when i eat meat i dont leave anything waste but bones

makes me feel animal life was taken and was not wasted

Comment

Working...
                      X