Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: My Wife and Parents Must Stop - I've Had Enough!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    "It's sickening when your parents and your siblings want you to pick sides. He should only be picking his wife's side, end of story."

This is not specific to ethnic groups as well, It may be more intense in the **** culture but in the U.S. It's all passive aggression. My mother and sisters always want to try and hang out with my GF without me, and I'm cool with it it's just getting a little weird. It's like they want to win the power dynamic or something.

A wife is with you forever...
    Not all the time and where I am from family is with you forever but divorces usually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
      Kind of ironic that Khan's parents arranged the marriage to her.
      Lol im pretty sure they wearnt an arranged couple.

Comment

Why's she got naked pics of Khan's brother? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          Nudes of Amir Khan's younger bro.

Faryal just landed the knockout punch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SirJohnRo...106944/photo/3
          khan needs to keep his hoe in check

Comment

This is very forced. I'd assume Khan has a PR person contacting boxing scene urging them to pick up this story? there's just no way they reported amir khans parents and wife arguing on social media without instructions to do so. Nobody would ever care about that on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              This is very forced. I'd assume Khan has a PR person contacting boxing scene urging them to pick up this story? there's just no way they reported amir khans parents and wife arguing on social media without instructions to do so. Nobody would ever care about that on their own.
              We did it in exchange for more nude photos of Harry

Comment

Apparently Faryal wrote that and put it up on his account. That pic isn't on there anymore because Amir deleted it when he found out.
                lol this is getting more and more hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicG View Post
                  What can you expect from muslim culture.
                  Actually quite the opposite. Islam tells them to keep private family matters private. The whole issue couldn't any more unislamic if it tried.

Comment

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
                    I don't like Khan either but I feel for dude. Not necessarily for what he's goin' thru, but because I don't think this article shuda been written and/or posted on a boxing site. He said it himself. This ain't reality TV!

This kinda garbage puts boxers in a vulnerable position. There's nothing worse than having your personal life exposed to your fans unnecessarily.

Khan's human n experiences the same probs every other normal family does. He's also a grown man. So let dude fix his own home like i'm sure he's tryna do, n let's concentrate on talking boxing in these forums!!
                    The truth right here!

Comment

Faryal just uploaded nude photos of Amir's younger brother Haroon.
                      Are you for real?

A simple yes or no will suffice, we don't need any photographic evidence thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X