No announcement yet.

The Official: "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko vs. "Axe-Man" Walters Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    You guys think Lima beats manny? I mean he still is bigger than him and loam hasn't even fought above 130
    Probably because it is going to be a boxing contest, Lomachenko probably looks iffy because he won't get at Manny easily and Manny will land some counters early but Manny is not going to muck up the fight that much or get physical.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
      He was just straight up like "He was hitting me with a bunch of shots, I tried my best move and had nothing for him. There was no point in continuing and taking punishment, etc."

Even though he quit, respect, in a weird way. He knew he got outclassed and admitted defeat.

But I have a feeling he just showed up for a pay day lol
      I must admit it seems as though Walters merely showed up for a pay day

Comment

• not a fan of this right now..

But Bob is definitely gonna set up Pac-Lomachenko as an option.

It will be at a 138lb catchweight.

Roach would prefer Lomachenko over Crawford. Because he likes fighters that will engage.

Comment

• Never heard commentators comparing a modern fighter to Willie Pep 'til tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            They taling about paq now, I dont think Paq can handle Loma at this point.
            I swear, I never thought I would say this but, yeah, I think Loma would pick Pac to pieces. The power difference is going to be an issue for Loma but his technical threshold is a nearly insurmountable force.

Comment

• Walters is gonna have a hard time living this down. In a way this is worse that how Ortiz quit against Maidana. Maidana dropped Ortiz hard several times and had him seriously hurt. I don't know if Walter's was hurt here.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I swear, I never thought I would say this but, yeah, I think Loma would pick Pac to pieces. The power difference is going to be an issue for Loma but his technical threshold is a nearly insurmountable force.
                Pac even at his age still has speed though.
                It would still be a dangerous fight for Lomachenko

Comment

• Loma would be too fast for Pac. but never write Pacman off especially the last half of the fight because he can punch and would never quit like Walters

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                    I don't want to see Manny quit like that
                    it's gonna be dela hoya vs. Pacquiao again this time Manny is the Dela Hoya

Comment

• I think Loma is the best fighter in the world. He was much more impressive than Ward or Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X