Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Kovalev Won't Bully Me - He Tires, He Gets Frustrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Kovalev Won't Bully Me - He Tires, He Gets Frustrated

Former super middleweight king Andre Ward (30-0, 15KOs) is planning to tame the bully on November 19th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Ward, now a full fledged light heavyweight, will challenge WBO/WBA/IBF world champion Sergey Kovalev (30-0, 26KOs) in the headline fight of an HBO Pay-Per-View event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's not wrong. This fight could get very interesting down the stretch if Kovalev is missing and frustrated.

Comment

He'll beat you Andre. I've seen you a bit fatigued late in fights. See Froch, Barrera, Rodriguez. Krusher on a different level. Gonna bring the hurt. You're not gonna like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
        He'll beat you Andre. I've seen you a bit fatigued late in fights. See Froch, Barrera, Rodriguez. Krusher on a different level. Gonna bring the hurt. You're not gonna like it.
        Kovalev squares himself up and drops his hands after he punches.

Ward will make him pay for that.

Comment

To a degree but Krusher won't be deterred easily. Look at the bombs Ward landed on Rodriguez and nothing happened. Ward not a heavy puncher at this level and Sergey not just a crude brawler. He'll get there.

Comment

The closer we get to the date the more i'm convinced Ward is going to win this comfortably

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
              To a degree but Krusher won't be deterred easily. Look at the bombs Ward landed on Rodriguez and nothing happened. Ward not a heavy puncher at this level and Sergey not just a crude brawler. He'll get there.
              You don't have to be a heavy puncher in the sport of boxing.

You just have to score and defend.

Ward winning without power say a lot about his SKILLS.
              Kovalev is NOTHING without power.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Kovalev squares himself up and drops his hands after he punches.

Ward will make him pay for that.
                he does that on purpose so his opponents think they can hit him...just like ggg gets hit on purpose and floyd vs cotto and maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  You don't have to be a heavy puncher in the sport of boxing.

You just have to score and defend.

Ward winning without power say a lot about his SKILLS.
                  Kovalev is NOTHING without power.
                  thats true you don't have to be a heavy puncher, you can also be a heavy headbutter or clincher

Comment

If by bullying, Ward means fighting a rough, pushing, grabbing, holding, anything goes style of fighting, I'd say he be " The MAN ". lol

Comment

Working...
                    X