No announcement yet.

Roc Nation Goldenboy mess. Contracts havent been signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Cotto waited until 2 days before the title fight to toss his title away after using it all through out negotiations for this fight as well as affecting another boxer's career by lying to him and his team about his intentions after this fight.

The WBC charged the millionaire his fees, fees that he has paid all through out his career......UNTIL a fight with GGG was on the horizon.

Cotto is a greedy liar.
    it still ultimately falls on the WBC's shoulders. they should have stripped cotto already instead of giving him voluntary after voluntary so that they could piggyback on his profile

cotto's behaviour has not exactly been sportsmanlike, but it's supposed to be the job of organisations like the WBC to make sure the system isn't exploited and everyone gets a fair shake

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Yet you have an avvy trying to discredit Danny Garcia who has one of the best resumes of any new generation fighter. But hey, I'm the troll and biased fanboy...

And you are calling me a troll because I believe Canelo and Cotto are both superior to GGG.

You have extreme butthurt but it'll never change the fact that Canelo and Cotto are greater than GGG and would most likely dismantle him
      They are both inferior fighters/boxers compared to GGG and THAT is the only FACT. Rest is your OPINION!!!

Comment

On the bright side, IF Canelo and Cotto does not sign the contract, Guillermo Rigondeaux will be MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!

Comment

Stop it guys. You know you are only making this a big deal because Ward is with RN, not because they are inept at putting together a fight. Its because you dont like Ward. Right Redd Foxx ?

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          He's just salivating for a chance to dump on Roc Nation because he sees it as a way to indirectly bash Ward. The guy has a massive hardon for attacking Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            Correction

Canelo and Cotto, who both fight above the Jr. MW division are the two most high profile middleweights out there and they're fighting in 24 hours.

GGG's best win is still...idk Daniel Geale?
            Interesting that you brought up Geale just after talking about "Tell him to stop fighting Wafflehouse cooks and he can step up and earn some cash."

So now, I ask you. Post this wonderful Geale resume. It must be quite stellar if Cotto insisted on fighting the loser between Daniel "Big Name, Huge Star, Packs the Houses" Geale vs GGG.

Comment

Why wasn't Cotto able to make like 2-3 voluntary defenses of his title after winning it like everyone else does. Had wilder faced his mandatory yet since win his title??? Funny how it works sometimes doesn't it??? Inconsistent man. At this point though I don't even care about belt. **** it!! Just beat Canelo later today!! That's what counts. Then Gi GI can have his WBC belt and become the mega stuper star.

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
                They are both inferior fighters/boxers compared to GGG and THAT is the only FACT. Rest is your OPINION!!!
                Excuse me. Ggg advantage over those guys is purely size and strength. He is not the Floyd of the middleweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Sergio could barely stand on his own two legs man. Cotto hasn't done much over the past 2 years honestly.
                  It wa me terrible. Sergio only withstood 9 rounds of onslaught before his corner ended it. He literally crawled the whole fight.

Comment

Damn yo, the Puta Ricans® stay getting destroyed on these boards. And they are some major nuthuggers too. They are on par with Larry for their respective fighters.

Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
                    On the bright side, IF Canelo and Cotto does not sign the contract, Guillermo Rigondeaux will be MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!
                    YESSSS!

Comment

I remember when contacts weren't signed days before the May/Pac fight everybody was saying how big of a mess it was. I don't recall Rafael reminding everyone contracts aren't signed until the day before/of the fight.

The real issue here is something I keep trying to point out. Roc Nation has been doing bad business since they got into the game. Trying to poach boxers, splitting with Gary Shaw, defrauding Andrade, not paying GGG step aside fee. This is a shady company.

Comment

Working...
                      X