No announcement yet.

Hozumi Hasegawa back next month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hozumi Hasegawa back next month

Just looking through his boxrec and seen he is scheduled too fight against a thai opponent who is 3-3 and last fought in 2010 surely boxrec has got this wrong?Surely the JBC has too have a word about this.Anyway i found a recent article on Hozumi translated it through google and he is fighting again on April 26th i didnt see this guys name so hopefully boxrec messed up.It did say though that Hasegawa is hoping too fight for the title at 122 probably WBC

I watched one of his last two fights and he looked rather sloppy. The top 3 WBC contenders are Terrazas, Mijares and Darchinyan. Needless to say all 3 would be very difficult opponents for Hasegawa.

Comment

I'd imagine it was his second last fight which was at featherweight.He really should have went straight too 122 where he is now.They are all tough fights but Mijares stopping a passed it Marquez still doesn't prove he is back too his best days,Terrazas is a decent boxer with a nice jab and while Darchiyan looked good in beating the PR kid like Mijares i think his best days were south off 118.Still all tough fights for HH especially when he gets the red mist and engages too much but for me id favour him in all three

Comment

i thought he was fighting at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          i thought he was fighting at 126.
          No he moved too 122 in his last fight

Comment

Fight is tomorrow and no change on boxrec serious waste off time if it is the right guy

Comment

Hasegawa prevails via 3rd round stoppage some Japanese websites are saying the guy was 8-3 still either way doesn't make much difference.Hasegawa has a high rating with the WBC so a fight with him and Terrazas is possible and i would Hasegawa in that

Comment

That's good one of my favorite japanese fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
                  That's good one of my favorite japanese fighters.
                  Ya but in truth the opponent on paper wasn't up too much.Hasegawa vs Terrazas would be a good fight one problem is the location

Comment

Working...
                  X