No announcement yet.

Funny thing happened at LAX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    So Mares is not a superstar cause you didnt recognize him...? Makes sense.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    no he ain't a SUPERstar cuz he aint a superstar...not cuz of his talents but he hasn't had the main stream exposure....it's not like I was the only kat at the airport with them.....NO ONE else was even looking his way.....most kats who are so called boxing "fans" wouldn't even know who he was even after hearing his name...

that is still no excuse for me though I still felt like a bum after....true story

Comment

You are a good story teller. Fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by gamogamo558 View Post
        You are a good story teller. Fiction.

Comment

Lol great story, its a lot harder noticing boxers then other athletes because they are about the same size as normal people (aside from HWs). Even if you notice them its hard to tell if its actually them or someone who looks like them.

Comment

la cagaste wey, bad ass story but cool that u met him, did u let him kno that u knew he was mares after he told u?? or u jus walked away lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Lol great story, its a lot harder noticing boxers then other athletes because they are about the same size as normal people (aside from HWs). Even if you notice them its hard to tell if its actually them or someone who looks like them.
              I def think it was the size that threw me off.......at least that's what I keep telling my self....ahahha

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                la cagaste wey, bad ass story but cool that u met him, did u let him kno that u knew he was mares after he told u?? or u jus walked away lol
                that I did bro...y gacho....imagine...I asked a WORLD champion...if he trained!! hahaha....and he tells me.....yeah a little...... ***** just thinking bout it now it embarrasses me a little ahhaha...but nah after his trainer told me I didn't even get a chance to talk to them cuz they were already ahead of us.....either way I might not have even said nothing...I would have been too embarrassed ahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  I def think it was the size that threw me off.......at least that's what I keep telling my self....ahahha
                  i met mosley in houston n dude looked so slim n small lol, i understand

Comment

lol...whenever I hear people talking boxing in public I jump right in too. good story dude, too bad no pictures but that makes sense since you didn't recognize anyone anyway. when I randomly see athletes I recognize in public I rarely bother them anyway unless theres nobody else around and it will not be a hassle. at least you got to chop it up with some people who know boxing from the inside

Comment

I love Mares but I probably wouldn't recognize him if I saw him on the street either.

Cool ass story.

Comment

Working...
                      X