Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think Bradley vs Pacquiao would play out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
    Started with Margraito.
    I totally agree,somewhere along the line Pac got civilized...

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Lol based on what? That last fighter that Pac demolished was Margarito even though he's continued to fight past prime and shot fighters. Manny only demolishes come forward fighters anybody who fights smart, has some speed, and knows how to box can make him look ordinary. This has been about match making for Manny, some people will never wake up.
      So, you consider Timothy Bradley to be a highly skilled technical boxer? Is that what you're saying?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        They might of but I didn't. Marquez has the style to cause Pacquiao problems.

Bradley come forward head first style, lacks power and not half as smart or technical than Marquez.

Timmy gets blitz.
        Bradley is smarter then you think,I really don't believe he ever get's credit for his smart pressure..Timmy can fight on the inside or the outside,Bradley will let Pac lead and walk him into counters all night..I see Bradley beating Pac at this point in time...Pac is not the same and Bradley is hungry...

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
          So, you consider Timothy Bradley to be a highly skilled technical boxer? Is that what you're saying?
          Bradley is ranked 7th P4P,that's not for nothing bro..Bradley is very skilled,can you name a close Bradley fight??He has dominated every fighter and clearly beat every fighter..Not by only pressure either..Bradley is a good skilled fighter don't get it twisted..

Comment

Bradley can fight on the inside and he has a good body attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Bradley is ranked 7th P4P,that's not for nothing bro..Bradley is very skilled,can you name a close Bradley fight??He has dominated every fighter and clearly beat every fighter..Not by only pressure either..Bradley is a good skilled fighter don't get it twisted..
              P4P is rubbish. I don't dispute Bradley being a good fighter. But he doesn't win by outboxing people. He hasn't done anything to suggest he can come anywhere close to duplicating what JMM was able to do against Pac tactically.

Comment

Bradley is not a technical fighter like Floyd or JMM but he has very good boxing skills. Sometimes Bradley tends to want to brawl but he can box very effectively as well. When's the last time Manny fought somebody with Bradley's youth, speed, and stamina?

Comment

P4P is rubbish. I don't dispute Bradley being a good fighter. But he doesn't win by outboxing people. He hasn't done anything to suggest he can come anywhere close to duplicating what JMM was able to do against Pac tactically.
                  Bradley only has 12 KO's so how does he win the majority of his fights? How would you classify the Peterson win?

Comment

Bradley is not a technical fighter like Floyd or JMM but he has very good boxing skills. Sometimes Bradley tends to want to brawl but he can box very effectively as well. When's the last time Manny fought somebody with Bradley's youth, speed, and stamina?
                    If Bradley was to beat Pac, he'd do it with his usual swarming style. I don't even see him beating him that way. If he tried to box him, he'd really get hammered. Pac is faster than Bradley and can work just as much if not more than he does. Bradley isn't a novice, but he's no technician. He's a guy who rushes in and throws a lot of punches. Your insinuation that he'd put the moves on Pac and outbox him tactically is nuts.

Bradley only has 12 KO's so how does he win the majority of his fights? How would you classify the Peterson win?
                    He outworked Peterson, prevented him from getting off any meaningful punches. He didn't put on some boxing clinic.

Comment

Whatever happens, for sure Pacquiao will look like crap following Bradley instead of cutting the ring off just like last night following a slow ass Marquez now imagine a faster young Bradley smh. Really though it seems like when you move to Pac's right his brain does not work. Bradley has a very good shot of beating Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X