Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd and "Miss Jackson" are REALLY together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just hired her to make him look good in the 24/7

Comment

The number of women who post on NSB is astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
        what part of "she is shy and classy" do you don't understand guys?

that's miss jackson.....what kind of straight man prepares raviolis for his best friend?....floyd is a rupaul waiting to happen,it's only a matter of time til he comes out the closet, watch.....

Comment

You *******s are dumb ass hell!!!

Don't you know that RICH men could get any women they want??? Regardless of what that guys personality is like or how he looks, women are attracted to money, some may say gold digger.

So guys grow up, don't you have any other ways to discredit Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Floyd is gay.

Miss Jackson is there for PR reasons.

i really think he is....no matter how floyd tries to hide it, the gay behaviors keep on showing....

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              People said the same **** about Jay Z and Beyonce for the longest they know never hold hands you never see them show affection towards each other Jay never looks happy around Beyonce just nonsense Floyd is like Jay he not into all that public affection **** I like that their relationship is private
              yeah, but jay z does not prepare raviolis for his buddy tho which is just one of the many reasons floyd is being perceived to be gay......floyd deep down is a woman with a man body...

Comment

seems fake to me, floyd was holding other girls at the club where he was burning money and he does seem a little too flamboyant to be straight...

nothing against it if he is gay...just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                X