Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigget upsets that you knew would happen beforehand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Mayweather vs Ortiz I called for Mayweather vs Maidana because I believed he was the only fighter who wouldn’t mentally fade like most Mayweather opponents. Didn’t predict an upset but I felt vindicated with the tough fight Maidana put up in the first one.

Comment

I'm calling garcia beating porter easily

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
        How can it be an upset if Spence is favourite with both fans and betting websites lol
        Was he in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I really only have one. I just knew Fury was going to beat Wlad. All the buildup with all the stuff Tyson was doing and how Wlad was reacting. Going into it I just knew.

That's really the only one I can say that I called beforehand.
          I knew you'd make another thread way before it happened...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            I knew you'd make another thread way before it happened...

That's about as impressive as picking GGG to beat Vanes!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I really only have one. I just knew Fury was going to beat Wlad. All the buildup with all the stuff Tyson was doing and how Wlad was reacting. Going into it I just knew.

That's really the only one I can say that I called beforehand.
              I'm on record and you can search the forum.

I called Pac/Bradley 1. Moment I saw the rematch ticket I knew what was going to happen.

I called Choco/Rungvisai 1 AND 2. Even after peeps attacked me for saying Choco looked out of shape and would get starched.

I halfway called Pac/Horn. Said repeatedly that Manny would get taken the distance, we'd likely see a repeat of Pac/Bradley 1, and that people would tell him to hang it up after the fight. Exactly what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                I'm on record and you can search the forum.

I called Pac/Bradley 1. Moment I saw the rematch ticket I knew what was going to happen.

I called Choco/Rungvisai 1 AND 2. Even after peeps attacked me for saying Choco looked out of shape and would get starched.

I halfway called Pac/Horn. Said repeatedly that Manny would get taken the distance, we'd likely see a repeat of Pac/Bradley 1, and that people would tell him to hang it up after the fight. Exactly what happened.
                Those are pretty good!

Comment

I had Horn beating Pac. I also knew it would be a controversial decision.

Comment

Fury v Wlad. Just felt Fury was a stylistic nightmare for any version of Wlad, especially a Wlad that was looking his age v Jennings. I thought Wlad's reign was coming to an end anyway and he was about to meet the only HW at the time with the tools to do it.

Not sure if Rungvisai v Gonzalez II can be called an upset because of how the first fight was but from watching that first fight, i just felt Rungvisai was all wrong for him and had his number, even if the first fight was close. I always felt it took something out of him and the second fight would be too much for Gonzalez.

Comment

Hopkins Pascal. Last time I put money on a fight, which I ended up losing because of the bull**** draw, but I couldn't believe Pascal was the favorite going into the first fight, I knew Hopkins was going to mentally break him.

Comment

Working...
                      X