Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on Vargas: He Ain't Win His Fights When He Stepped Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner will win. UD

-The great one has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      How was Paulie past his prime at age 32? He looked the best he looked in a while when he fought Broner and it could be argued he won the fight. Paulie looked better there than in some of his fights I've seen when he was 25-26

I don't buy the whole Paulie was past his prime when he had just turned 32 years old a few months before facing Broner... That's still prime range.

Both of them lost when they stepped up to the elite level. This fight will basically determine who will be the career gatekeeper although both of them may end up with that status in the end especially if they stay at 147.
      The fact he was 32 is irrelevant. People age differently.

He was obviously not in his prime in 2013.

And he arguably beat Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
        Youre interested in the wrong sport if you are looking for HUMILITY
        He's a 4 division champion
        (but casuals think Everyone gets a World Title, cause its so easy)
        Which is very disrespectful to Boxing (once again this probably isnt the sport for you)
        You probably dont even KNOW AB, personally to make that observation,
        YEP, WRONG SPORT FOR YOU
        try basket weaving

I don't need to know his damn track record has proven he is by far one of the worst scums. Here is the bigger issue, the fact that he acts like he has accomplished the glory land in the sport. Becoming a paper champ proves nothing. He gets waxed the very next thing he talking like he won. He is a **** guy.

Comment

Look at the kettle calling the pot black 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            You do KNOW he's a 4 division champion, he ACTUALLY "stepped up" he went from 135 to 147 and won a World Championship.
            Paulie? Antonio DeMarco? This is the lamest 4 division champ ever. Those aren't step ups.

Comment

The irony.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                he got his ass whooped but he gained respect and didnt run around the ring.....

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  The fact he was 32 is irrelevant. People age differently.

i wonder how irrelevant it was for shane, cotto, and manny..they were so rickety by the time floyd fought em, you could have called those fights the grey bowl, sponsored by huggies and aarp...

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    How was Paulie past his prime at age 32? He looked the best he looked in a while when he fought Broner and it could be argued he won the fight. Paulie looked better there than in some of his fights I've seen when he was 25-26

I don't buy the whole Paulie was past his prime when he had just turned 32 years old a few months before facing Broner... That's still prime range.

Both of them lost when they stepped up to the elite level. This fight will basically determine who will be the career gatekeeper although both of them may end up with that status in the end especially if they stay at 147.
                    tf you talking about, paulies prime was about 5 years prior to that fight

Comment

neither did you brother

Comment

Working...
                      X