Man, Baby Boomers piss me off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Baby Boomers piss me off

They just love attacking us "millenials"

Man those guys ****ed the economy up and now it's us who has to live with it.

My Dad walked onto a building site aged 15 and by the time he was 19 he owned his own business with a yard and two trucks!

Homeowner at 21, and enjoying nice annual month long vacations to here there and everywhere.

**** ain't like that no more

I have a pretty decent job but really in the grand scheme of things i don't get paid ****. It'd take me decades to outright buy even a cheap house.

They also got two huge inheritances which they blew through on nice cars, cruises etc.

No clue what it's like to start from scratch in the current financial climate, none at all.

Piss me off too. Cheap houses, cheap education **** up thr economy and are the cause of both the cost of housing and education going up then they have the nerve to turn around and call us lazy and entitled like **** wernt literally handed to them on a plate.

Comment

Your man buns must be burning up with envy today.

Comment

My dad bought his house for 25000 and sold it 20 years later for 275000,but to be fair, the wages were lower then too

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          They just love attacking us "millenials"

Man those guys ****ed the economy up and now it's us who has to live with it.

My Dad walked onto a building site aged 15 and by the time he was 19 he owned his own business with a yard and two trucks!

Homeowner at 21, and enjoying nice annual month long vacations to here there and everywhere.

**** ain't like that no more

I have a pretty decent job but really in the grand scheme of things i don't get paid ****. It'd take me decades to outright buy even a cheap house.

They also got two huge inheritances which they blew through on nice cars, cruises etc.

No clue what it's like to start from scratch in the current financial climate, none at all.
          Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          Piss me off too. Cheap houses, cheap education **** up thr economy and are the cause of both the cost of housing and education going up then they have the nerve to turn around and call us lazy and entitled like **** wernt literally handed to them on a plate.
          Worst generation ever. The first generation to benefit from the social safety net then act like they did it all on their own with nothing but hard work and sacrifice. Have continually voted to remove the same programs they benefitted from.

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Your man buns must be burning up with envy today.

Comment

and as one last FU they gave us Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              and as one last FU they gave us Trump
              That double latte macchiato pumpkin spice vente you had this morning has scrambled your brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Worst generation ever. The first generation to benefit from the social safety net then act like they did it all on their own with nothing but hard work and sacrifice. Have continually voted to remove the same programs they benefitted from.

I don’t agree with you often on here but you’ve literally hit the nail on the head with this one!

Comment

Every generation from the beginning of time has complained about "these kids today", but it's the generation prior that raised them. I try not to be too hard on millennials. I know some very stereotypical ones and I know some very outstanding ones who are smart, educated, motivated, and trying to do things better. Each generation has their deadbeats and go-getters.

Comment

I can see your beef on a cultural level, but the boomers were most involved in the economy during the 60's, 70's & 80's on a consumption level alone. It's the X gen (my group) that had the most influence in recent times over that and other issues like national debt (see graph), 2007 recession, etc.

Yes, cars were cheaper back then but most families only had one car, while today they have 2 or 3. Every generation has their hardships, you are not saying anything that hasn't been said before, for generations & generations.

I'm no boomer but I do hate millennials for one thing ..................... they really foked up music.

Comment

Working...
                    X