Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Mayweather: It Wasn't Clear Who Won, I Was Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no way that floyd will fight again without his favorite IV.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      There's no way that floyd will fight again without his favorite IV.
      Your whole life is sole dependant on Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        And your's on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Pac ask him to show his drug test but floyd paid pac millions of dollar to settle it.

pac didn't refuse any drug testing. floyd got caught using IV for masking the PEDS.

I asked you for a link, to prove your outlandish claims.....

..... where is it ?

here is mine.....

Mayweather-Pacquiao 'in jeopardy' because Pacquiao refuses Olympic-style drug testing.....
          https://www.mlive.com/mayweather/200...n_jeopard.html

Comment

• Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
            Read:

Boxing Science: How Manny Pacquiao's Body Has Tricked Analysts and Opponents by L.S --an actual scientist - one who happened to possess a deep affiniy for the sweet science

https://www.badlefthook.com/2011/3/1...d-analysts-and

Watch fighthype
            Floyd interview of him not understanding Pacs rise. You all sound like him. Hope the article sheds some light.

https://youtu.be/edMKAZwarDk

Floyd could have "professionally" presented a testing standard which is universally agreed upon rather than just his own promotion company. Accusing and trying to start an a-side meth movement against pac is not gonna get anybody to sign ish.

nobody is hanging their hat on that rubbish

there are PLENTY of reasons why Pacquiao is suspect.....

1)
            FACT: Pac killed a SUPER-FIGHT by refusing random blood tests....
            FACT: random blood tests are completely harmless
            FACT: there is ONLY one reason to avoid random blood tests
            FACT: in the amateurs, if you avoid/obstruct a drug test, you.....
            * are immediately judged guilty
            * you are stripped
            * you are banned

2)
            Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

come on, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll

3)
            FACT: Pac has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs

the highest recorded weight-gain in recorded history is 41lbs....

and it was made by a HEAVYWEIGHT who used steroids to get there

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

it is soooo clearly obvious what happened, but not to you, right?

Pac is the size of one of Jones legs LMAO

4)
            immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

Manny then linked up with Alex Ariza

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

what happened next..... ? here, let me remind you.....

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
            a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

it is only you who failed to notice..... why is that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              Yea, it's weird *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                nobody is hanging their hat on that rubbish
                Agreed with all, except I believe it was Justin Fortune that was likely feeding him the PEDS not Ariza. Fortune is in the power lifting community and those guys are all on the gas. I think he would have had the knowledge of how to increase weight without drastically impacting athleticism.

Also what were the 8 excuses by him

Against his religion
                He lost a fight once ages ago when he had blood drawn near the fight
                The Stadium had to be built

And I'm lost after that

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Agreed with all, except I believe it was Justin Fortune that was likely feeding him the PEDS not Ariza. Fortune is in the power lifting community and those guys are all on the gas. I think he would have had the knowledge of how to increase weight without drastically impacting athleticism.

Also what were the 8 excuses by him

Against his religion
                  He lost a fight once ages ago when he had blood drawn near the fight
                  The Stadium had to be built

And I'm lost after that

well, Fortune has been involved with PED's..... but I don't think he was involved with Pacquiao back in 2008

could be wrong there, he may have been around wildcard at that time

Comment

• MayPac 2, let's get that fight next year!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      I asked you for a link, to prove your outlandish claims.....

..... where is it ?

here is mine.....

Mayweather-Pacquiao 'in jeopardy' because Pacquiao refuses Olympic-style drug testing.....
                      https://www.mlive.com/mayweather/200...n_jeopard.html
                      Show me a video wehere pac say he refuse drug testing? Sorry bro. floyd paid pac million of dollars to settle for his failed drug test in the past but was confirmed when he caught using IV that could mask PEDS just like armstrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X