Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUMOR MILL: Clarrissa Shields Gets Put In Her Place (KO IN SPARRING), CRYS FOUL PLAY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Story is Clarrissa Shields thought she was big and bad and wanted to spar a guy and told em not to hold back, he was in 16 oz gloves and first round they tapp tapp and she tells come on pussy or something like that, and he turns it up and and knocks her flat out or on her ass but real bad so her team jumps in and trys to jump the guy for going hard on her screaming she just a female, then Clarissa starts claiming that he used gloves with no padding or loaded gloves or something like that to save face. IDK we might hear about this soon.
    Yeah she was claiming the guy took all the padding out or something, iif you seen her spar she goes fulll blast at times trying to sneak a flush power shot on guys while they go lighter on her, if she did get ko after going hard thats her own fault

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      shes ghetto with zero class. go nite nite clarissa
      I don't know where the ghetto or zero class comes from (I know you aren't the only 1 to say this) shes a fighter. But to be quite honest, Claressa had a horrible childhood that no child should EVER be subject too and statistically shouldn't be alive or as successful as she is, so if she is ghetto, so be it. At least in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Shades of all those clowns who thought Rousey could beat Floyd.
        That was utterly ridiculous for people to say/think that. Ronda in her prime was likely as strong as an athletic 13-14yo boy. Claressa probably hits as hard as a 15yo boy with decent amateur experience.

Imo Claressa should leave the men alone and find 14-16yo male amateurs to spar. She is not learning anything from a man going easy or going hard.

Comment

Let's stop the Shields slander. She's an ambassador for the organization I work for lol I need her to keep winning

Comment

hope its true. This racist b$tch deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              I don't know where the ghetto or zero class comes from (I know you aren't the only 1 to say this) shes a fighter. But to be quite honest, Claressa had a horrible childhood that no child should EVER be subject too and statistically shouldn't be alive or as successful as she is, so if she is ghetto, so be it. At least in my opinion.
              To be ghetto is one thing but shes a racist b**tch... Thats another thing

Comment

well they continue to march for equality even though the whole system works for them, there u go!

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  I can see this happening. Claressa has that Type A personality and thinks she's the baddest for sure.

we'll see. she's a top rated female boxer, she probably spars dudes regularly and she's probably learned the ropes. you need to keep sparring partners so you can get good work and improve. that means not pushing their buttons too much. fi she does this all the time she's probably getting her butt kicked all the time. it's one thing to go easy on a girl, it's another thing to go easy on a girl who is A: talking ****, and B: a professional boxer and hitting you like she's trying to hurt you or "win."

no sport has more of a gap between men and women than boxing. their bodies just aren't designed for that kind of activity and combat. i've seen two real "punchers" in women's boxing in my lifetime. two. lucia rijker and anne wolfe. i've been to dozens of women's boxing matches.

Comment

Here she speaks on it, I went through her twitter feed and found these.

but as far I can see she doesnt drop any name of the fighter or the coach for this, ummmm I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      and classless.

Comment

Working...
                      X