Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Either i hit a homerun or I'm going to get robbed. You tell me what you think.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Sh^t man girls are just down to f#ck these days to. These next gen girls opened sh^t up. This ain't like getting p#ssy in 2013 or before. Girls will make moves on your ass before you make moves on them. And its been moving more and more that way pre-2013.

So while elements of this sound sketchy that doesnt mean its not real & I'd side more along the lines of this chick wants some D and gots makeup skills (f#ck almost all girls got makeup skills these days) and does angles well with her pics & shes not actually as sexy as OP is being led to believe than this is some multiday elaborate grift to take the $57 in OPs bank account.

i have tinder and i have no problem at all using it as it functions. i **** girls all the time. the decent looking ones will usually at least make you take them out to dinner.

no legitimately good looking woman is going to offer herself and a good looking friend up for a threesome at her place. at the very least it's exponentially more likely that he's being mislead. probably more likelyt han anything else that some 14 year old is just leading him on, a queer trying to get dick picks, whatever.

certainly more likely that he's goign to get robbed than is that he will actually go to this girl's place and find her and a friend at home and ready to have a three way with a stranger.

i hope he goes and that he gets robbed but not beat up. just take his money out of his pocket and his jordans or wahtever these kids are wearing these days. i'd settle with him sending dick pictures to a f#ggot and later finding out when, "yo ronnie told me this dude he knows said he's got pictures of your dick on his phone."

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Who needs to hide? Do a drive by, park across the street for a few and see who comes and goes out of this place. Some of you virgins act as though there is absolutely no risk involved in walking into a total stranger's apartment with a big pizza box in your hand that identifies you as the mark.
      The pizza thing is a little goofy. Like why would he need to order the pizza ahead of time and bring it with him rather than just ordering the pizza after he's there??

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        So I went back on tinder scouting out the thotties. Got matches and been talking back and forth with some of them on snap but then I matched with this girl.

At first I thought this has to be a catfish because she is really fine and her pics are IG type pics. Now I looked at her profile and she filled out she goes to the local college and works as a waitress. So I was a little suspicious but i messaged anyway. The conversation was relatively normal. We were supposed to hang on Wed but i work late and i reminded her it was Halloween and then she realized she took the late shift at her job because no one wanted it.

Then as we were trying to reschedule a day, which is next Monday, she said that i can bring pizza to her place. She said she lives by the other main college then she hit me with the do you mind if my gf came over too? I was like bring her over. Then she said have i ever had a threesome. So bascially the plan is me going over to have a threesome with her and her friend. Now I'm pretty skeptical tbh but you never know. What do you guys think? You think it's legit or am i getting robbed?

Also I know this is going to come up, I asked if she had a snap before the threesome came up and she said she deleted it. I didn't ask for the IG because i don't have one. What should i do guys?
        Couldn't you just order pizza once you get there rather than bringing it with you?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i have tinder and i have no problem at all using it as it functions. i **** girls all the time. the decent looking ones will usually at least make you take them out to dinner.
          #UglyPeopleProblems

Comment

I'm the Tinder expert on here.

Go for it

Get a little tipsy

I actual have a Tinder date in a couple hours. I told her ass to bring beer lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I'm the Tinder expert on here.

Go for it

Get a little tipsy

I actual have a Tinder date in a couple hours. I told her ass to bring beer lol
              I applaud you king ahab. Have a good night bro.

Comment

Might be a set up. Fuk that

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

no legitimately good looking woman is going to offer herself and a good looking friend up for a threesome at her place. at the very least it's exponentially more likely that he's being mislead. probably more likelyt han anything else that some 14 year old is just leading him on, a queer trying to get dick picks, whatever.

certainly more likely that he's goign to get robbed than is that he will actually go to this girl's place and find her and a friend at home and ready to have a three way with a stranger.

i hope he goes and that he gets robbed but not beat up. just take his money out of his pocket and his jordans or wahtever these kids are wearing these days. i'd settle with him sending dick pictures to a f#ggot and later finding out when, "yo ronnie told me this dude he knows said he's got pictures of your dick on his phone."
                  ^^ This geezer knows.

Comment

Instead of pizza walk in with a taser & dog collar that'll put off any would be attackers or briefly shock them which will give you a slight window of opportunity to tase they're throats and dash swiftly onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                      I applaud you king ahab. Have a good night bro.
                      I'm doing this for all of us

Comment

Working...
                      X