No announcement yet.

AJs chin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Can also make it more dangerous as the punches come from outside your eyeline. Punch you don’t see is the one that knocks you out and all that.
    I agree with that, just saying you get more leverage going forward or down then up....Once again damn good win by Joshua

Comment

all these guys at this level especially at heavy , can hit hard... joshua hasnt been stopped until hes KOd its unfair to call him a paper chin

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        So do you think you will hit a person 6'6 harder then you will hit a guy 4'7?
        More variables to take in than just height but if say I'm 5'5 in that situation and both guys weigh the same, have the same training and everything else then yea the guy punching up is going to hit me harder than someone who is 6'6 and punching downwards.

Edit: Read it wrong but it still applies, I'm 6'0 yeah I'd hit the guy who was 6'6 a lot harder than I would 4'7 unless I lowered the stance and made it so I was hitting more shoulder level, speaking about straight rights and jabs, hooks you can get plenty of power throwing horizontal i,e hook to the body you drop your arm so it's level to the guys body, you don't throw a hook to the body punching downwards do you. Trying to hook a guy to the head you get more power throwing upwards as well, can be quite awkward throwing a hook at a guys head when he's some amount smaller than you.

I agree with that, just saying you get more leverage going forward or down then up....Once again damn good win by Joshua
        You lose leverage punching down.
        Last edited by NChristo-; 09-22-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Wilder had Duhaupas hurt multiple times, he was covered up all fight and Wilder became the first man to stop him. Duhaupas took his fight with Pedvetkin on a 20 hours notice, I already know you're going to try to use that sad excuse for a fight.

Joshua does not keep a high guard like Duhaupas nor as durable, he's much easier to hit.
          No, I never mentioned anything about Povetkin (who is really just a blown up light heavyweight). This is about Wilder's so called 'another level power'. If he has 'another level power', his punches should've literally knocked DUhaupas out, even with Duhaupas with his guard up. I thought Wilder had the power to hit through opponent's guards?

LMFAO! Wilder landed multiple flush punches on Duhaupas's face / chin / head, they did nothing to Duhaupas. Wilder was literally running scared on the back foot whilst Duhaupas walked forward and took everything Wilder landed ON THE FRONT FOOT. Let that sink in! Yet, Wilder couldn't even DROP Duhaupas. That's how feather fisted Wilder's power is. A career high, near thousand punches and still couldn't even score a single knockdown.

Joshua can do EVERYTHING Duhaupas can do, plus more. Plus, AJ is far more durable. You do realize that Duhaupas was dropped by an actual cruiser weight way before fighting Wilder?

AJ can also follow Duhaupas's high guard blue print.

Wilder stopped Duhaupas based on a referee questionable stoppage. He didn't drop Duhaupas, nor did he KO him (because he lacks power). Unfortunately for Wilder, Joshua is on another level in terms of durability and defense. He'd make short of Wilder.

If Wilder is incapable of literally blasting away clowns like Duhaupas in SUPER QUICK TIME, then we have to seriously question his power.
          Last edited by Mr Objecitivity; 09-22-2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

He had 4 inches and 30 lbs on a 40 year old who was probably on PEDs for all of his big KOs

Comment

S

So do you think you will hit a person 6'6 harder then you will hit a guy 4'7?
              When you box all your life and its always against taller opponents naturally you will adapt to hit that person harder....we had it with tyson,liston,frazier,marciano,tua who were all massive punchers against taller fighters...povetkin is the same larry.
              It can be easier if yiur just a boxer using a good jab when yiur the taller guy.
              But when your a 245lb 6ft 6 guy who shall we say don't have the reflexes and foot speed as an cassius clay its a little bit harder avoiding the coming under your guard shots.
              Povetkin is a very dangerous fighter and very tight technically so its a great win for AJ bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                Yea he took a few shots, but I wouldn't say he has a solid chin. Still seems a bit vulnerable
                This here...and more importantly it's available to be hit. He always manages to take a few of his opponents best shots flush at some point in the fight.

Comment

He did that funny dance again.

Looks vulnerable every time he gets hit with something and then wants to war back with no regard for his defence, reminded me of Khan tonight

He needs to learn to clinch less Khan and more Lennox
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-22-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                    Horrible post.
                    Klitsccko is one of the biggest hitters in the history of heavyweight boxing.
                    Lol. You’re joking, right?

12 rounds with an undersized Jennings. 12 rounds with Eddie chambers. And Wach. And Povetkin. And so on and so on.

Go back and watch his fights. Very few one punch KOs.

One of the biggest hitters in history...LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      His chin is fine, He caught a flush shot from a monster puncher in Klitchko. He got up in what 3-4 seconds then went on the win the fight. I guess Ali,Holmes and many other great HW champions that ever went down had bad chins.
                      By air swing and clinch.

Comment

Working...
                      X