Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez was totally clean last night... or was he?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul Alvarez was totally clean last night... or was he?

What do people think? Personally I find his legacy ruined by cowmeatgate. He has everything handed to him, he is like a US Sven Ottke. I do not see greatness, I see a manufactured career with a lot of shadyness (favouritsm, judges, meat and wraps).

I honestly find that Canelo and Oscar could almost turn me off from boxing. There is a sinister nature to everything they do. A lot of fans are fooled too. In 20-30 years people will just look at the record and not know how everything was done underhanded. That is disturbing.

I also think Gennady Golovkin is way past his best. He was ripe for the picking. I would say Billy Joe Saunders is probably the best Middleweight in the world right now, based solely on ability.
    Yes
    57.89%
    No
    42.11%

C'mon now...

Comment

I agree with most of what you said, but Canelo is the best MW in the world outside of G. That's boxing. Not many people point out Sugar Ray Leonard or Muhammad Ali's gimme wins, but at least those guys had charisma

Comment

Clean until testing positive.

Comment

Im someone who believed that he was actually on clenbuterol...and i dont buy the tainted meat excuse. But it seems like the clenbuterol didnt really help him since his stamina was better than last time.

So unless he gets caught i would like to believe that he was clean this time. But like always...once a cheater always a cheater so who knows

Comment

Lol

The canelo haters are just reaching now.

How sad

Comment

Canelo beat his ass regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                What do people think? Personally I find his legacy ruined by cowmeatgate. He has everything handed to him, he is like a US Sven Ottke. I do not see greatness, I see a manufactured career with a lot of shadyness (favouritsm, judges, meat and wraps).

I honestly find that Canelo and Oscar could almost turn me off from boxing. There is a sinister nature to everything they do. A lot of fans are fooled too. In 20-30 years people will just look at the record and not know how everything was done underhanded. That is disturbing.

I also think Gennady Golovkin is way past his best. He was ripe for the picking. I would say Billy Joe Saunders is probably the best Middleweight in the world right now, based solely on ability.
                STOP making EXCUSES, Canelito beat your man fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Canelo beat his ass regardless.

GOD DAMN THATS SHET IS STILL FUNNY ASS fak!

Comment

More than likely clean this time. He would be a fool to take the chance of popping three times in a year.

Comment

Working...
                    X