Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Leonardo Di Caprio win the Oscar for his role in The Revenant?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been doing a research for years on the number of American actors that go over seas , take over limeys jobs and do a proper accents could only find two

Lake Bell

Very underrated actress born and raised in Murica and takes jobs from brits in UK on the regular

2. Peter Dinklage

A midget but still counts did a number of projects for BBC and Canel+

And that is it
    Last edited by Phenom; 03-04-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

You go and kill a bear and Tom hardy and say you don't deserve an Oscar

Dude should be president of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        He gets paid to be with all those model types. They aint his thing
        He is a ****sexual. He never impregnated his ex gf.

Comment

Peter Dinklage is an alcoholic midget, nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            I've not had anyone refute my claim of Hardy acting circles around Leo...

We all in agreement here?, disgusting, they literally gave Leo an Oscar out of unwarranted pity.
            So what he did?

DiCaprio was the leading while Hardy was the supporting actor.

Comment

I've not had anyone refute my claim of Hardy acting circles around Leo...

We all in agreement here?, disgusting, they literally gave Leo an Oscar out of unwarranted pity.
              Hardy is a Marlon Brando wannabe, a scenery chewer, a ham, a pretentious loser, an upper class twat pretending to be working class, a mumbling bum and a wanker. He craps on every part he takes.
              Last edited by Mooshashi; 03-04-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Been doing a research for years on the number of American actors that go over seas , take over limeys jobs and do a proper accents could only find two

Lake Bell

Very underrated actress born and raised in Murica and takes jobs from brits in UK on the regular

2. Peter Dinklage

A midget but still counts did a number of projects for BBC and Canel+

And that is it
                You might look up Gayle Hunnicutt. Born in Ft Worth and starred in British movies and plays for many years.

Comment

He wasn't even the best actor in the film, Tom Hardy acted circles around him.

Were the fat yanks pissed off with British actors cleaning up at their own award ceremonies?.
                  ok what actor should have won,???/

Comment

BTW.....I saw Black Panther today. Martin Freeman, the hobbit/Watson Brit, was playing a CIA agent with the most abominable attempted American accent that I've heard in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      You might look up Gayle Hunnicutt. Born in Ft Worth and starred in British movies and plays for many years.
                      Green k

Old AF but still counts I'm going to look up some of her work when I get a chance

Comment

Working...
                      X