No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Tszyu @140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs Tszyu @140

Miguel Cotto vs Kostya Tszyu at light welter. Who ya got?

An entertaining matchup of skills and styles with a noticeable edge to Tszyu...I see him stopping Cotto late.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
      An entertaining matchup of skills and styles with a noticeable edge to Tszyu...I see him stopping Cotto late.
      I’m kinda torn between Tszyu getting to Cotto a finding the stoppage late or Cotto edging out a decision. If you put a gun to my head I’d probably roll with Tszyu though

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Miguel Cotto vs Kostya Tszyu at light welter. Who ya got?
        I might pick Tszyu at 140.I think Cotto is a better fighter.But he killed himself to make weight and did not take a good punch at weight.He was MUCH better imo at 47.But still tough fight with Cotto prob winning until he is cought by right that changes fight Tszyu by come from behind dec(with 2 KN)or later stoppage.Lol my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          I might pick Tszyu at 140.I think Cotto is a better fighter.But he killed himself to make weight and did not take a good punch at weight.He was MUCH better imo at 47.But still tough fight with Cotto prob winning until he is cought by right that changes fight Tszyu by come from behind dec(with 2 KN)or later stoppage.Lol my 2 cents.
          That’s kinda how I see it, Cotto would take an early lead utilising that great jab and his lateral movement, but eventually Tszyu would get to him with his constant pressure. The weight is a good point Cotto was a lot more susceptible to being hurt at 140.

Comment

Kostya

Prime Kostya would smash everyone at 140 except for maybe a 140 Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
              Prime Kostya would smash everyone at 140 except for maybe a 140 Mayweather
              Nah, Pryor and Sweet Pea both beat him at 140

Comment

Wait are we talking about the same Kosta that got beat by Hatton and would of probably got beat by zab if it wasn't for that premature stop.(Yes I know zab was hurt but still that was a young lion zab in there.

Comment

Tszyu. Tszyu was more skilled and he hot harder than anyone Cotto ever fought including Canelo.

Comment

Tszyu would have won. Good style match for him too. At 140 he stops Cotto within 8.

Comment

Working...
                    X