Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the biggest jinx? War Chavez (Formerly War Mikey) or Golovkin (The Poster)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the biggest jinx? War Chavez (Formerly War Mikey) or Golovkin (The Poster)?

Two legit ******s that jinx everything. You know War Chavez will be rooting for Canelo and Golovkin (The Poster) will be rooting for Golovkin so those ******ed jinxes cancel each other out. So the ****** jinx that might decide the outcome of Canelo vs. Golovkin is Hectari. Whoever he thinks is gonna win will probably lose.
    War Chavez (War Mikey)
    16.67%
    Golovkin (The poster)
    22.22%
    Hectari
    22.22%
    They're all retarded jinxes
    38.89%

Good question.

Comment

not seen golovkin around here for a while, does he still post?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        not seen golovkin around here for a while, does he still post?
        Yes he does, his alt is bigdummyshow or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Yes he does, his alt is bigdummyshow or something like that
          Lmfao!!!! Gold i tell you, gold!

Comment

Maxi is Matthysse's lucky charm doe. He used to rock Lucas avi's all Argentinia balls out but after Postol he ditched him and road the GGG train. He didn't even support Lucas for the Taylor bout or comeback or not even the KO. Maxi is a jinx for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
              Two legit ******s that jinx everything. You know War Chavez will be rooting for Canelo and Golovkin (The Poster) will be rooting for Golovkin so those ******ed jinxes cancel each other out. So the ****** jinx that might decide the outcome of Canelo vs. Golovkin is Hectari. Whoever he thinks is gonna win will probably lose.
              I saw my name mentioned, better apologize I picked Canelo to dominate Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I saw my name mentioned, better apologize I picked Canelo to dominate Chavez Jr.
                The fight was such a mismatch that not even your jinx could had changed the outcome. That's all that meant.

Comment

hectari, who are you picking Canelo or GGG?

Your vote is crucial.

Comment

Ill never forget hectari ****ty ass predictions. Pacquiao getting ko'd wif a jab is his worst one

Comment

Working...
                    X