Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Sergio was clean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are people going to stop using muscle definition to determine accusations about doping? Maybe Sergio doped, but his body definition is literally no proof at all.

Comment

Sergio was a true athlete. He was heavy into biking, soccer, swimming, etc.. find a better topic next time. People can debate who did what for ever. Bring proof of evidence or nothing

Comment

Sergio is aesthetic as fuck. Pavlik simply isn't. It's genetics. Give Pavlik all the peds he wants, and he still won't look as beautiful as Sexy Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Once I discovered the steroids world involving boxing and fighting sports in general, I lost the love I had for it.

For example, Sergio was one of my favourites. Now I just can't look at his MW reign without thinking he was doing what he was doing because he had been doping.

The fight with Pavlik, I see it as a fight between a clean man and a doper. So unfair.

I know he used to train like a "body builder", focusing a lot on strength and weight lifting, but does that give you that kind of body? or was he enhancing himself with legal methods such as creatine and other supplements?

What do you think? pics:

Dude in this era everyone was dirty at one point guaranteed.

I loved watching Sergio fight too. But it wouldnt surprise me if he was enhanced at some point in his career.

How could you not rule out anyone as a doper in this past era with how ramppant they were.

**** the two biggest stars of this past era (Floyd & PAC) were both legit dopers, so you can't put it past Sergio if someone thinks he's dirty too.

Baseball had a steriod era and this past era in boxing was their steroid era.

Comment

Working...
          X