Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you notice how they forced szpilka to get stretchered out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They wanted to show Fury firsthand how he's gonna be taken out of the ring after he fights Wilder.

Comment

wilder is a paper champ and desperate lunge to win back an audience boxing lost and all that but this isn't a good example of why

they should take that precaution in every flash KO or bad stoppage honestly

magomed walked outside and tried to wave down a taxi while he was literally barfing his brains out, probably could have done a lot for him if they put him straight in an ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
        how comes when jones gets knocked out they dont stretcher him

or mark de mori got layed out worse than szpilka

nah they just do that to make wilder seem more dangeorus
        maybe

but it's still not a bad thing

even if they were just doing it to make wilder look epic i really believe they should do it every time a guy takes hard punches

seems like every time a guy has a swollen/bleeding brain and they have to induce a coma the doc says "it happened at X minutes and if we got to him 10 minutes sooner we could have stopped it etc..."

whats so important after getting ktfo anyway? throwing a tantrum in your dressing room? better to go straight to the docs
        Last edited by ////; 01-26-2016, 02:58 AM.

Comment

It looked pretty devastating to me.

Comment

We should lock up GGG and Wilder haters in a room together.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
              We should lock up GGG and Wilder haters in a room together.
              Now that's a ppv I'd buy!

Comment

I think Szpilka behaved a lot more convincing than Golota. =P

And Chavez Jr. watching this fight smoking that spliff in his living room, dancing randomly with his ring taunt shake saying, ''I like fight Polish people! I used to go in ring high...Fonfara should be me in 1 Rd cause he LHW, but I cho fans real Mexican style. Wilder go to my burdai parti next week!''

Comment

I think they went a little overboard to try and convince the viewing audience, especially for TV, that the NYSAC is greatly concerned about fighter safety especially since their incompetence with Magomed. And even then they took their sweet time with getting Szpilka out of the ring, as if to say "Look at us. We have it under control. Fighter safety is our top priority. We will work even slower, doing much of nothing to prove it.".

Comment

You should be banned for such a poor tasting thread. You're disgusting.

The sad thing is you rocked an avatar and name pretending to be a Wilder fan for almost an entire year. That's what's truly sad. You gotta have no social life to pull something like that.

Comment

Da fuq? The replay of Szpilka doing an almost full 360 spin is all you need to know about how dangerous that punch was. Dude was OUT. The medical professionals were doing what they felt was right at the time, no need to overthink their reasoning.

Comment

Working...
                      X