Is this 2009/2010 all over again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    running around pac on peds. pac is juicing. lol
    I started pointing out there was no PED testing for this fight a long time before the fight started. You asked a question and I answered it.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      i guess facing gg would be a way to avoid paying those taxes, hed probably die in the ring
      Yeah he's never ever fighting GGG or Canelo

I'd be shocked if he fought Crawford.

Can't blame him though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I started pointing out there was no PED testing for this fight a long time before the fight started. You asked a question and I answered it.
        alts popping out of nowhere. damm guys. can yall move on!! its not 09-10 anymore. that era is over.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Yeah he's never ever fighting GGG or Canelo

I'd be shocked if he fought Crawford.

Can't blame him though.
          arum said like 2 weeks ago that pac told him crawford is too much for him

Comment

i guess facing gg would be a way to avoid paying those taxes, hed probably die in the ring
            ggg is easy work brother. we gonna demand the fight at 154, bring that ass down and then make him work. we looking to end the fight somewhere around the 6-7 rounds depending on how sir mufasa feels at the time.

Comment

arum said like 2 weeks ago that pac told him crawford is too much for him
              arum hasnt even spoke to manny! lmao!!!!

bob wasnt even at the press or weigh in.

Comment

After a dominant performance from the great manny "mufasa" pacquiao, it seems like the floyd fans is shooked again! lol.

yall can relax, floyd fought pac already and there wont be a rematch. there is no need for all this running around accusing pac of doing this and that just because of a dominant performance over a no heart fighter in lucas.
                You are right, 2010 again

Comment

arum hasnt even spoke to manny! lmao!!!!

bob wasnt even at the press or weigh in.
                  cause it wasnt a top rank fight.. he hasnt spoken to him at all since the horn fight?

Comment

mufasa paquaio told me he's tired of all these skinny jeans hype job. mufasa says he's back to take what's his!!

Comment

cause it wasnt a top rank fight.. he hasnt spoken to him at all since the horn fight?
                      not 2 weeks ago like you claim. arum was lying yesterday and is lying today. lol.

2 weeks ago arum was saying this fight might not happen lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X