No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Yes. Manny Pacquiao is my favorite fighter of my life time. He could fight at 71 and be wheeled out to the goddamn ring in a wheelchair coming off 20 straight KO losses and I'd still watch and be hyped for the fight.
    This had me laughing, and my girl in the other room was like 'what the hell'.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Of course Manny is a legend but that doesn't change the fact that Matthysse looked totally shot. I think Manny should stay away from the top welterweights if he knows what's good for him.
      LM didn't look shot to me at all. Shot is when you can't pull the trigger. Clearly he had no problems with pulling the trigger. He just couldn't get out of the way of Mannys shots and his gameplan went out the window early because he got hit hard with counters starting in rd. 1. Manny showed that he's not done yet. Simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        If Matthyse won, Pacquiao is washed. If Pacquiao won, Matthyse is washed.

And I've seen alot of people in this forum saying Matthyse is gunna KO Pac and retire him for good. SMH.
        Yup......but all of the sudden, now he's shot....lol

Comment

• I thought that one way or another this was going to be Pacquiao's last fight but obviously he'll likely have at least one more now, although against who I'm not sure.

On the other hand, surely Matthysse is finished now. It seems like the Provodnikov fight was the downward turning point for his career despite the fact he won because he hasn't been the same since.

Comment

• Pacquiao 2.0

Still fast for an OLD TIMER

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2018, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Was Freddie not being there a factor?

Maybe Manny's fight never faded and Freddie's fight plan was always wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                imagine how easily this pac beats floyd.
                Even easier than the first time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
                  Pac man needs to push for Floyd (Never happen) but Floyd took Pac at just the right time but Manny is still decent. Mayweather is fighting carnival fights(McGregor)

If they fought this October, Manny stomps Floyd.

Matthyse was straight trash though. Made me a good amount of.money. I don't know why anyone thought Lucas has any shot at Manny. Dudes a scrub.
                  At this point.

Floyd and Manny is still the biggest money fight in PPV. They are still the biggest fan base in boxing. Easily can reach 2million PPV buys if a rematch comes about. Especially 2 vets closing the show one last time.

But we all know Floyd would rather keep that fluke win than fight a healthy Pac with 2 arms. Tells you whose queer between the two, and the other calls himself Money and ducking a huge paycheck for a rematch. Says it all right there.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Pac's explanation.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

After a Flurry he backed off, this is when he tore it.

@ 1:33 -1:42 Pac Flurries and strangely stops the onslaught. He could have finished Floyd right there.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Congrats MP

Comment

• Go back to your autism containment thread spoon

Comment

Working...
                      X