Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder the most difficult B side to deal with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah a B side that offered 50million

Comment

When will you ever see a B side who begged for the fight,
      then refused an offer of $12.5 million for a shot at four belts?
      Maidana, just one example out of many, got $1 mil for his 1st fight with TBE.
      He's probably more known and popular than this Deontay character.
      And he would most likely have agreed to accept $500K.
      Hearn and Brook traveled to the US for mere $200K for a title.
      Man this Deontay character was offered $12.5 effing million!
      For a chance at four belts.
      Makes me puke just thinking about it.
      Last edited by rickJen; 07-13-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Wilder wants a rematch clause even though he's a B side and it hasn't been done before. He thinks he's entitled to 50/50 of the money. He's been offered half the money should he win the first fight for the rematch.

Wilder's fans defend this nonsense.

So yeah, he's the most problematic B side in history. No one comes close to this lunacy. And his fans are scum, just like he is.

Comment

No, thats GGG. He doesnt give a **** about deadlines and still owns the other team

Comment

Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              That was only if team Wilder gets to chose where the fight takes place. They could chose to hold the fight in Alabama with favorable judges and referee if they wanted to. That was the deal killer and the reason AJ turned that offer down.
              I'm not sure about the judges/ referee, but you could know something i don't. However, that's still a terrific offer. $50 million is just the minimum guaranteed, he would still get 50% of the revenues generated on top of that.

Trust me, i can appreciate AJ being the A side, but Wilder has the same concerns AJ would have with coming over here to the US, but instead of at least getting a split purse he's getting a significantly smaller flat fee.

There's not a single argument I've heard from anyone that has convinced me that AJ/his team truly wanted this fight next. If he didn't take $50million (minimum) to come on over, he had to make sure to offer something Wilder couldn't refuse to have the fight on the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                ...in boxing history?

I mean he's on video screaming, "I WANT JOSHUA!"
                as soon as he saw AJ did the dirty work of dismantling Klitschko.
                A job he avoided. "Wilder won't be rushed to fight Klitschko," says Finkel.
                Hearn responded, "Fight Dyllan White first for $4 mil and you'll get AJ."
                "NOOOOOOO!" Wilder shot back, "Give me $7 million!"
                Since when did a beggar become a chooser?
                Finally, Hearn offered him $12.5 - $15 mil for a shot at 4 belts,
                He and his team responded after 12 days, and by then it's already too late.
                Welcome to Cold Storage for being an malfunctioning cheerleader. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

The man literally put up $50 mil guarantee lol I'm not sure why people are saying he brings nothing to the table.

This is the biggest fight in boxing after GGG-Canelo. Are people forgetting that?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    Yes, I've never seen a guy be so difficult over taking on the #1 and the main money guy in the division.... He doesn't have any where to go, he will bend eventually after Joshua has another 2 massive events and gets worldwide attention, while he fights in small arenas in the U.S.
                    World wide attention lol. He’s doing less numbers than Clarissa ****ing Shields in the US. Some star smh.

Comment

I wish I was fighting a B side like Wilder. Difference is I would of taken the 50 million he offered

Comment

Working...
                      X