No announcement yet.

Indonesian woman swallowed up by 23-foot python

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Getting eaten alive is probably the worst way to die I can think of.

I mean yeah some people probably died more painful deaths but getting killed/hurt and then eaten by an animal is both painful and extremely humiliating.

Wonder is she was still alive when he swallowed her....

Lol just imagine lying helpless in that python's stomach with all the bones in your body crushed, barely breathing, getting digested by snake's digestive enzymes and not being able to do sh#t about it. Horrible.
    You should be employed as screenwriter n **** got skills that last paragraph I could imagine as a tagline for the next jurassic Park film. Just replace python with trex stomach.

Comment

How tall was she?

Comment

thought this was gonna be another BBC thread

Comment

Very skeptical and these stories generally turn out to be fake.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            She's dead as fuk

Comment

Not the best way to go out, but hey snakes gotta eat too

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                is real, is all over the news yesterday here in indonesia. last year same thing happen in borneo. is not really rare to found 20 footer wild snake in this country, back in 2012 we found it too across the river of village im living in, thankfully they found it in weakened state (last stage of shedding skin), i tell you the smell of giant snake in that state is really revolting. you can smell the rancid odor from 100m.

we see massive increase of wild animal attack in recent years, is the effect of massive deforestation.

Comment

yall seen the video as they cut the snake open? shyt, a whole mob was there with cameras recording

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Getting eaten alive is probably the worst way to die I can think of.

I mean yeah some people probably died more painful deaths but getting killed/hurt and then eaten by an animal is both painful and extremely humiliating.

Wonder is she was still alive when he swallowed her....

Lol just imagine lying helpless in that python's stomach with all the bones in your body crushed, barely breathing, getting digested by snake's digestive enzymes and not being able to do sh#t about it. Horrible.

It could be humiliating, but it depends on the animal. No shame getting eaten by a beastly animal like a giant python.

I would feel more humiliated getting eaten by another human. Imagine some dude like Larry eating you alive and raping you at the same time. That's my nightmare, literally.

Comment

im sure she was dead before being swallowed. shltty way to go, doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X