No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    GhostofDempsey is actually the ghost of Jack Johnson.
    Now that I’ve been pardoned I guess I might as well come clean. Exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Now that I’ve been pardoned I guess I might as well come clean. Exposed.
      You're the original slick bruva.

Elroy The Great has paraphilic infantilism and he really is the guy in his avatar.

Comment

• Beercules is a French Canadian flasher who went life and death with Jake The Snake Roberts in a naked thumb wrestling match. It wasn't gay though. They were competing for a sandwich and five bucks worth of crack. What Jake didn't realize it was that Beer already smoked the crack and sold the sandwich for more crack. And smoked it.

Comment

• julia slobberts used to put gerbils up richard gere's arse between takes on the set of pretty woman

Comment

• Zaroku is a Muslim Imam, and reads the Koran daily!
            He’s fasting for ramalama ding dong!

Comment

• boxingfan91 is an established author. His books have made the best selling list 12/15 times..

Comment

• punchr is quite a player with 2 side pieces on the go.. hoes keep coming back for more punchr love..

Comment

• Zaroku's dog Jhonny snuck into Buckingham Palace and bit off some of Queen Elizabeth's bush while she slept. Zaroku wears that bush hair as a mustache when he goes grocery shopping.

Comment

• Derranged has the footage of Oscar getting his culo stuffed with kitchen utensils and is holding out for the highest bidder. TMZ is currently in lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Derranged has the footage of Oscar getting his culo stuffed with kitchen utensils and is holding out for the highest bidder. TMZ is currently in lead.
                      Rainy day fund...

Comment

Working...
                      X