Brock Lesnar signs new deal with WWE, but still has option for one UFC fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    really?

hhmm that is rather interesting ima look it up!

oh and imo the undertaker/lesnar match i think that was a switch at the end too but imo it was up to the undertaker himself
    Then he should've chose to go over. I heard Vince suggested the streak ending to Taker though on Stone Cold's podcast.

Comment

really?

hhmm that is rather interesting ima look it up!

oh and imo the undertaker/lesnar match i think that was a switch at the end too but imo it was up to the undertaker himself
      Brock just resigned and rumor is the title may switch on the Greatest Royal Rumble show.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Brock just resigned and rumor is the title may switch on the Greatest Royal Rumble show.
        bruh I just saw that about the GRRS....

what in the earth is that ima have to look it up!

Comment

bruh I just saw that about the GRRS....

what in the earth is that ima have to look it up!
          Undertaker vs. Jericho just booked for it.

"50" man rumble!

Comment

Undertaker vs. Jericho just booked for it.

"50" man rumble!
            Greatest Royal Rumble[1] is an upcoming professional wrestling pay-per-view event[2] and WWE Network event[3][4] promoted by WWE for their Raw and SmackDown brands. The event is scheduled to be held on April 27, 2018, at the King Abdullah Sports City's King Abdullah International Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.[1][5] The event is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. local time; however, it will air live in the United States at noon Eastern time, with a pre-show starting at 11 a.m.[6] At the event all men's main roster championships will be defended, in addition to a 50-man Royal Rumble match.

wwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!???

why am I only hearing of this now

Comment

wwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!???

why am I only hearing of this now
              The WWE wants this event to be massive to make a big run in the Middle East.

Comment

The WWE wants this event to be massive to make a big run in the Middle East.
                Does that mean Jinder Mahal will win this?

Comment

Brock vs The winner of Stipe vs. Cormier.

Good cashout fight for Brock, if he stays off the juice.

Comment

F* roman reigns im glad he lost im sorry but the dude sucks
                    Agreed...shame they buried Brock's finisher though with Roman kicking out of 5 f5's lol. What a joke. "This is awful" chants summed it up.

Not regarding Brock in the UFC... they better not give him a title shot. He just got done for cheating vs Mark Hunt not that long ago.

Brock vs Jon Jones please. Fight has huge hype. Two proven drug cheats. Would imo sell better than either Stipe or Cormier and doesn't screw up the title picture. Jon already started hyping it after he got the tainted/overturned win against DC.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      Agreed...shame they buried Brock's finisher though with Roman kicking out of 5 f5's lol. What a joke. "This is awful" chants summed it up.

Not regarding Brock in the UFC... they better not give him a title shot. He just got done for cheating vs Mark Hunt not that long ago.

Brock vs Jon Jones please. Fight has huge hype. Two proven drug cheats. Would imo sell better than either Stipe or Cormier and doesn't screw up the title picture. Jon already started hyping it after he got the tainted/overturned win against DC.
                      The same could be said for Brock taking 20 super man punches. Nobody should be able to survive the dreaded superman punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X