Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAAAAAAR BOMBSQUAD!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

Operation 'King-Kong' in progress. The 'Squad' is going to execute every threat one by one until there's only ' ONE CHAMPION, ONE FACE, ONE NAME ' Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder!

The 'Bronze-Bomber' is going to prove you haters WRONG AGAIN! AND STILL!

Comment

I think Ortiz is definitely a better boxer fundamentally, but the age and athleticism is HEAVILY in Wilder's favor.
          This is pretty tough to call ahead of time I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if one guy dominated the other when it really comes down to it on fight night, but I have no idea which guy wins right now. I think I have to lean toward Wilder though just based on athleticism and youth.

Props to Wilder for making this fight still happen. He had all the excuses he needed to just let this fight fall to the side. Still a dangerous fight and if Wilder wins or stops Ortiz- it's a HUGE statement.

Comment

Wilder is going to KO that old ass..

Comment

boooooooooooooooooooooooomb
              squuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

wilder will stop old man ortiz..would have been a much closer and better fight 3 years ago

Comment

I picked Wilder by KO. I don't think Wilder and his team make the fight if they weren't very confident of a KO win. Ortiz is old and is going to eat hard punches.

This will not be a very good fight to watch IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I picked Wilder by KO. I don't think Wilder and his team make the fight if they weren't very confident of a KO win. Ortiz is old and is going to eat hard punches.

This will not be a very good fight to watch IMO.
                    You guys act like Ortiz is 50 and shot & Wilder is this master boxer with mad skills.

Comment

i gave slight edge to ortiz before the stuff about his blood pressure came up

wilder will run around the ring first few rounds then land something big. he'll have better stamina than ortiz

wilder by ko

Comment

Working...
                      X