Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's better: Spence or Manny Pacquiao in his Prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    Soon he will, when he is fighting Horn.
    Danny Porter, Thurman, Broner, and Spence beat Horn. Beating Horn doesn't mean ****.

Comment

• Y'all eating dogfood....Spence hasn't showed up...lemme see him vs guys his size or bigger b4 i pick him over the legend

Comment

• Pacquiao rapes Spence and it's not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          I thought PEDquiao was afraid of needles?

What happened?
          Guess Pac should've been using the same stuff Gayweather was using to mask his PED use. Or was he just paying off the NSAC to look the other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            I'm sorry but Cotto is not beating Thurman, Brook, Spence, Porter, or Crawford. Cotto lost to fighters he should've beat and who were lesser than the ones mentioned above
            WHAT??? Cotto would've of beat all of them even u know that, your just a Cotto hater. btw name me the lesser boxers Cotto lost to, besides sadam ali.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              Guess Pac should've been using the same stuff Gayweather was using to mask his PED use. Or was he just paying off the NSAC to look the other way.
              Floyd passed his tests. PEDquackio was afraid to take those same tests..lmfao

DdddddUCKiao more like it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Floyd passed his tests. PEDquackio was afraid to take those same tests..lmfao

DdddddUCKiao more like it
                Gay had his PEDs masked. Plus he paid off the NSAC to look the other way.

Juiceweather was the definition of how to juice without getting caught.

Comment

Working...
                X