Canelo vs Trout source inside legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARRRRRRRRRRRRR CANELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

We'll find out EVERYTHING we need to know about Canelo on May 4th, that's for damn sure.

Trout is the best fighter at 154, aside from possibly Floyd.

Comment

Damn! Never thought I'd say this, but props to Canelo for pushing for this fight. It's gonna be difficult.

And echoing the sentiments above, this fight shows us where Canelo really is. If he wins, it goes without saying we have an exciting fighter on our hands.

Comment

Great stuff...Good fight this

Comment

This is going to be a great night of fights. Its about time we've got a card this good.

Comment

**** U BUSHBABY PUTO

Comment

Canelo fears no fighter his weight. He tried to fight Kirkland and then Williams earlier. He had to settle for Lopez through no fault of his. Now he fights one of the best 154 pounders in the world. If he is the overrated hypejob his haters say he is Trout will beat him. As I said on another Trout-Canelo thread if he is the fighter I think he is he will knock Trout out. I will be betting cash on him to win just like I have done every time he fights for a couple of years now. I did not bet on the Lopez fight because the odds were 20 to 1 but I have made some good money betting on my favorite young fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  We'll find out EVERYTHING we need to know about Canelo on May 4th, that's for damn sure.

Trout is the best fighter at 154, aside from possibly Floyd.
                  That's what you think and I respect your opinion. My opinion is that Canelo is the best 154 pounder in the world. He will beat Trout and if Mayweather steps up he will beat him too.

Comment

Working...
                  X